Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

If he is no longer doing what he needs to do in order to get into ND (
nerd.gif
) then it is a wrap.

I wish it was kept under wraps better. %%%@ had been going on for a while then everything leaked yesterday. ND and their fans prolly put the full court press back on him.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Too bad A&M just missed out on Tuberville by a year. I like Tubs but I don't like the fit at Texas Tech, for his sake. Gonna take some time for them to first get rid of Leach's imprints all over that program and then rebuild it to Tuberville's style. 
He was in College Station the day Fran got the ax... They didn't want him.

The fit at Texas Tech is terrible.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Too bad A&M just missed out on Tuberville by a year. I like Tubs but I don't like the fit at Texas Tech, for his sake. Gonna take some time for them to first get rid of Leach's imprints all over that program and then rebuild it to Tuberville's style. 
He was in College Station the day Fran got the ax... They didn't want him.

The fit at Texas Tech is terrible.

[h1]Dee Hart says he's leaning Alabama, might decide earlier than Friday[/h1] Orlando Dr. Phillips running back Dee Hart has scheduled a pressconference to announce his college choice for Friday at the school.

Hart however, isn't too keen on all of the attention of a press conference, and the Panthers have a big game against Orlando Boone on Friday night from which he does not want to distract his teammates.

He said via text Wednesday morning that he is "leaning toward Alabama" and may not wait until Friday.

"I doubt it," Hart said of waiting. "I don't know if I'm even going to have a press conference. We might cancel."

Votefor you favorite local celebrity in the Celebrity Smackdown and youcould win an iPad, Bose system or flat screen TV! Click here to log inand play.

And canceling at this point would mean the Crimson Tide have a newcommitment to the class of 2011. Of course, there are still 117 daysbefore Feb. 2, National Signing Day and commitments, at this point, arehardly binding for any prospect.

His decision puts Michigan a very close runner-up. He had already eliminated contenders Auburn and Arkansas on Monday.

Hart, who was between classes when he sent his text, has visitedAlabama two or three times, this past weekend being the most recent,when he and best friend Ha'sean Clinton-Dix drove to Tuscaloosa, the proximity of which -- a 10-hour drive -- could be key to Hart leaning that direction.

It doesn't hurt, either, that buddy Clinton-Dix is committed to theNational Champions and both have forged an excellent relationship withhead coach Nick Saban.

Most people have considered Hart to be a heavy lean to Michigan, butthis past weekend's visit, when the Crimson Tide crushed Florida 31-6on Saturday night, looks to have been enough to put 'Bama on top.

One thing that might stand out to Hart is Alabama's punt return averageof just 8.8 yards. Surprisingly, the Tide has only forced nine puntsthis year, and at just under two per game, that number seems a bit low.Nonetheless, of the 9 kicks, Alabama (5-0) has only managed 79 totalyards.

Hart could help make things happen in that category for Alabama. Heaverages just over 11 yards per punt this season for DP (4-0). He alsoaverages 8.1 yards per rushing attempt and has 569 yards and 12touchdowns in four games.

[h1]Dee Hart says he's leaning Alabama, might decide earlier than Friday[/h1] Orlando Dr. Phillips running back Dee Hart has scheduled a pressconference to announce his college choice for Friday at the school.

Hart however, isn't too keen on all of the attention of a press conference, and the Panthers have a big game against Orlando Boone on Friday night from which he does not want to distract his teammates.

He said via text Wednesday morning that he is "leaning toward Alabama" and may not wait until Friday.

"I doubt it," Hart said of waiting. "I don't know if I'm even going to have a press conference. We might cancel."

Votefor you favorite local celebrity in the Celebrity Smackdown and youcould win an iPad, Bose system or flat screen TV! Click here to log inand play.

And canceling at this point would mean the Crimson Tide have a newcommitment to the class of 2011. Of course, there are still 117 daysbefore Feb. 2, National Signing Day and commitments, at this point, arehardly binding for any prospect.

His decision puts Michigan a very close runner-up. He had already eliminated contenders Auburn and Arkansas on Monday.

Hart, who was between classes when he sent his text, has visitedAlabama two or three times, this past weekend being the most recent,when he and best friend Ha'sean Clinton-Dix drove to Tuscaloosa, the proximity of which -- a 10-hour drive -- could be key to Hart leaning that direction.

It doesn't hurt, either, that buddy Clinton-Dix is committed to theNational Champions and both have forged an excellent relationship withhead coach Nick Saban.

Most people have considered Hart to be a heavy lean to Michigan, butthis past weekend's visit, when the Crimson Tide crushed Florida 31-6on Saturday night, looks to have been enough to put 'Bama on top.

One thing that might stand out to Hart is Alabama's punt return averageof just 8.8 yards. Surprisingly, the Tide has only forced nine puntsthis year, and at just under two per game, that number seems a bit low.Nonetheless, of the 9 kicks, Alabama (5-0) has only managed 79 totalyards.

Hart could help make things happen in that category for Alabama. Heaverages just over 11 yards per punt this season for DP (4-0). He alsoaverages 8.1 yards per rushing attempt and has 569 yards and 12touchdowns in four games.

^ I read that this morning....its become apparent to me that these #!#!@+ just love the attention. Don't blame him, Its supposed to be a fun process.

Whether he's flipped or not, he's definitely pump faking just to $@#! with the fanbases of both sides....

From somebody well within the know....
Demetrius likes to joke around sometimes. We had a conversation via text on Monday and at one point he said, "Go War Tide." 

He's announcing Friday. He also already has his mind made up.

Building anticipation makes for a more fun event.

Also ran into this...

I also spoke with Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix yesterday about a recent comment he made about the weather being a factor at Michigan. He had said that it was too cold, and he didn't think he would like that. It now seems that he is taking a different stance.
I would have to get used to the weather eventually anyway, so it's not a big deal anymore. Dee and I are going to be coming back up there for an unofficial, I'm just not sure when yet.

Michigan is showing interest in a couple more DP guys as well, in WR Chris Gallon and S Roderick Ryles.

Still don't see that happening tho.

^ I read that this morning....its become apparent to me that these #!#!@+ just love the attention. Don't blame him, Its supposed to be a fun process.

Whether he's flipped or not, he's definitely pump faking just to $@#! with the fanbases of both sides....

From somebody well within the know....
Demetrius likes to joke around sometimes. We had a conversation via text on Monday and at one point he said, "Go War Tide." 

He's announcing Friday. He also already has his mind made up.

Building anticipation makes for a more fun event.

Also ran into this...

I also spoke with Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix yesterday about a recent comment he made about the weather being a factor at Michigan. He had said that it was too cold, and he didn't think he would like that. It now seems that he is taking a different stance.
I would have to get used to the weather eventually anyway, so it's not a big deal anymore. Dee and I are going to be coming back up there for an unofficial, I'm just not sure when yet.

Michigan is showing interest in a couple more DP guys as well, in WR Chris Gallon and S Roderick Ryles.

Still don't see that happening tho.

I am not worried about Hart becoming a Wolverine. I think he is all Blue. Love that he should be an early enrollee too. I think he will lock up the starting spot soon when he jumps on campus. Kid has great vision and burst. Seems like a mix of Shaw and Smith. Which is very good IMO.

I am not worried about Hart becoming a Wolverine. I think he is all Blue. Love that he should be an early enrollee too. I think he will lock up the starting spot soon when he jumps on campus. Kid has great vision and burst. Seems like a mix of Shaw and Smith. Which is very good IMO.

Ehh...I'm like 95% sure hes going to UM but still I'm nervous that he's going to go to Alabama because of how their on top & whatnot.

Btw, whats the chances HCD somehow goes to UM if Dee commits there also?

Ehh...I'm like 95% sure hes going to UM but still I'm nervous that he's going to go to Alabama because of how their on top & whatnot.

Btw, whats the chances HCD somehow goes to UM if Dee commits there also?

Back
Top Bottom