Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Busted as %!%! 
sick.gif

what happened to the Tex Tech fans who were around when they were beating Longhorns?

what happened to the Tex Tech fans who were around when they were beating Longhorns?

Dead serious, I was flipping between games, landed on the Shootout, saw that OU cheerleader and asked my friends "What is that thing?". We were all bewildered.

Dead serious, I was flipping between games, landed on the Shootout, saw that OU cheerleader and asked my friends "What is that thing?". We were all bewildered.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Zs05, y'all may have just been saved from a takeover, isiah Crowell just named Alabama his leader, and between him & buck.Allen I don't think they will take another RB.
I'm telling you man, Buck Allen is gonna **#+ around and play safety or WR for Bama.

and lol @ Michigan flipping Haha. If anything he'd flip to an instate school.

Sammy Watkins ain't going to Michigan either.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Zs05, y'all may have just been saved from a takeover, isiah Crowell just named Alabama his leader, and between him & buck.Allen I don't think they will take another RB.
I'm telling you man, Buck Allen is gonna **#+ around and play safety or WR for Bama.

and lol @ Michigan flipping Haha. If anything he'd flip to an instate school.

Sammy Watkins ain't going to Michigan either.

Dee is 100% to somebody, he knows where he's going. That's why he announcing in a couple days. He was gonna commit last week, but pushed it back to follow thru with the Bama visit that he did cuz HaHa came up to Mich with him a couple weeks ago.

If he was 100% he woulda went ahead and announced regardless of a visit.

Verbals arent written contracts and nothing that would stop him from continuing to take visits to other schools.

HCD been verballed to Bama and he's still taking visits.

BTW that DP team is just as stacked with DI BCS talent as any team in the country.

I bet they still choke in the playoffs in November like they do every yr.

Dee is 100% to somebody, he knows where he's going. That's why he announcing in a couple days. He was gonna commit last week, but pushed it back to follow thru with the Bama visit that he did cuz HaHa came up to Mich with him a couple weeks ago.

If he was 100% he woulda went ahead and announced regardless of a visit.

Verbals arent written contracts and nothing that would stop him from continuing to take visits to other schools.

HCD been verballed to Bama and he's still taking visits.

BTW that DP team is just as stacked with DI BCS talent as any team in the country.

I bet they still choke in the playoffs in November like they do every yr.

laugh.gif
Nako... Tubbs better hope like hell they don't get their heads kicked in by Baylor on Saturday..

laugh.gif
Nako... Tubbs better hope like hell they don't get their heads kicked in by Baylor on Saturday..

He better do it in a hurry, Jay..

They're already restless out in West Texas.

He better do it in a hurry, Jay..

They're already restless out in West Texas.

LMAO some fan bases really think they are better than they really are. who da %+%# is Texas Tech?

If they fire Tubby after a yr or two they are complete Morons and deserve whatever they get

LMAO some fan bases really think they are better than they really are. who da %+%# is Texas Tech?

If they fire Tubby after a yr or two they are complete Morons and deserve whatever they get

They were stupid for firing Leach. All that Adam James crap was a convenient cover up for getting rid of him. They expected 9 or 10 wins this year with what they had coming back and they sure as hell didn't expect to get blown out by ISU and be a dog against Baylor...

I doubt the administration feels that way, but Leach was a God out there.

They were stupid for firing Leach. All that Adam James crap was a convenient cover up for getting rid of him. They expected 9 or 10 wins this year with what they had coming back and they sure as hell didn't expect to get blown out by ISU and be a dog against Baylor...

I doubt the administration feels that way, but Leach was a God out there.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Arizona #9
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can smell roses

Enjoy it while you can cause you won't be smelling them after this coming weekend.
I'll take our chances over OSU. Quizz is a problem but so was Adam Robinson of Iowa and he got handled accordingly.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Arizona #9
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can smell roses

Enjoy it while you can cause you won't be smelling them after this coming weekend.
I'll take our chances over OSU. Quizz is a problem but so was Adam Robinson of Iowa and he got handled accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom