Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Lavonte David is everywhere
pimp.gif

Christian Heyward and Jacob Fahrenkrug visiting Arizona this weekend.

It'll be interesting to see if this new found success will result in more 4/5 star recruits (and less recruits being downgraded when the commit to Arizona)

Christian Heyward and Jacob Fahrenkrug visiting Arizona this weekend.

It'll be interesting to see if this new found success will result in more 4/5 star recruits (and less recruits being downgraded when the commit to Arizona)

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Crowell named Bama his leader...UGA still in the mix...

If UGA was at least decent and Richt wouldn't be fighting for his job he would be a dawg.  I honestly don't see why he would come here.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Crowell named Bama his leader...UGA still in the mix...

If UGA was at least decent and Richt wouldn't be fighting for his job he would be a dawg.  I honestly don't see why he would come here.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Impressive.

2 top rushers in the country are quarterbacks. Go figure.
Word.  Its like DreClark's other post in regards to Cam Newton & Denard Robinson.  These coaches reverting to the old fashion way of playing ball, things that alot of people were outdated and adding their own spin to it.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Impressive.

2 top rushers in the country are quarterbacks. Go figure.
Word.  Its like DreClark's other post in regards to Cam Newton & Denard Robinson.  These coaches reverting to the old fashion way of playing ball, things that alot of people were outdated and adding their own spin to it.

if martinez can stay healthy, i think we have a shot at running the table...all he needs is a crease and its a huge gain..

its hard to believe in high school is was used more as a passer than runner...

Back
Top Bottom