Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Would a OU fan appreciate someone calling their school "the Texas of Oklahoma" even though Oklahoma has more football tradition than UT?

Even this decade.

Would a OU fan appreciate someone calling their school "the Texas of Oklahoma" even though Oklahoma has more football tradition than UT?

Even this decade.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Not sure how true but there are rumors brewing of another arrest in Athens :

Both Ealey and King are arrested Wed. night on suspicion of drug trafficking. Both have been middle men in a popular Adderall drug ring on campus. Adderall, a drug prescribed to ADD kids, is used as a study drug. With Bobo's play book becoming more complicated and the new Hot Checks for the flee flicker, the players are relying on Adderall to focus on playbook studying.

Mark Richt was not available for comment, and this inside info will likely not make it to the papers. But trust me when I say it is all true. I can't reveal my source right now but it is very close to the situation.

"Apparently 4 loads of cops just carried three trash bags out of Caleb Kings house in athens.........Per a friend that lives across the street...tifwiw

There wasn't anyone home. They busted the door in. He lives there with one of the linemen. Not sure what they took but it was in 3 trash bags. Uga cop cars, Athens Clarke county, and undercover drug task force. Uga car left first about 10 minutes before the others. No one is there now."

CMR might not make another week any of this turns out to be true

Im not sure if it is true or not because I have heard the same things you have.  One thing is how is just now getting out if they were arrested Wednesday.  The second thing is that I would not be that surprised if it was true.  As a recent graduate of UGA I know first hand of at least 4 or 5 of my close friends that took adderall during finals last year so I would not be surprised at all that these dudes were involved and that there was a drug ring going on.  As far as that Bobo part that is
laugh.gif
.  Bobo runs 10 different plays a game.  I am sure dudes are not relying on that to get through playbook studying.  If they did I bet we wouldn't be 1-4 right now.  If  they were involved it was for money reasons.

Both Ealey and King are arrested Wed. night on suspicion of drug trafficking. Both have been middle men in a popular Adderall drug ring on campus. Adderall, a drug prescribed to ADD kids, is used as a study drug. With Bobo's play book becoming more complicated and the new Hot Checks for the flee flicker, the players are relying on Adderall to focus on playbook studying.

Mark Richt was not available for comment, and this inside info will likely not make it to the papers. But trust me when I say it is all true. I can't reveal my source right now but it is very close to the situation.

"Apparently 4 loads of cops just carried three trash bags out of Caleb Kings house in athens.........Per a friend that lives across the street...tifwiw

There wasn't anyone home. They busted the door in. He lives there with one of the linemen. Not sure what they took but it was in 3 trash bags. Uga cop cars, Athens Clarke county, and undercover drug task force. Uga car left first about 10 minutes before the others. No one is there now."

Im not sure if it is true or not because I have heard the same things you have.  One thing is how is just now getting out if they were arrested Wednesday.  The second thing is that I would not be that surprised if it was true.  As a recent graduate of UGA I know first hand of at least 4 or 5 of my close friends that took adderall during finals last year so I would not be surprised at all that these dudes were involved and that there was a drug ring going on.  As far as that Bobo part that is
laugh.gif
.  Bobo runs 10 different plays a game.  I am sure dudes are not relying on that to get through playbook studying.  If they did I bet we wouldn't be 1-4 right now.  If  they were involved it was for money reasons.

30t6p3b.gif
damn mark richt lost all control of that program....hope he bounce back where ever he go next

30t6p3b.gif
damn mark richt lost all control of that program....hope he bounce back where ever he go next

A&M Arky line seems Waaaay too good to be true, right? Ain't no reason that line shoulda moved the way it did...

A&M Arky line seems Waaaay too good to be true, right? Ain't no reason that line shoulda moved the way it did...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

How much these dudes making pushing Adderall?
nerd.gif

At a school like Georgia, I wouldnt be surprised if it was in the thousands of dollars per week.

Adderall is definitely one of the more profitable drugs floating around right now.

nerd.gif

At a school like Georgia, I wouldnt be surprised if it was in the thousands of dollars per week.

Adderall is definitely one of the more profitable drugs floating around right now.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

laugh.gif

A.  Is adderall considered a serious drug down there?  It's regular business up here.  #%!+ I take it sometimes to help with studying...

Originally Posted by Noskey

nerd.gif

B.  I don't know that I believe it could have been thre TRASHBAGS full of prescription medicine they took if this is true.  Those things have serious checks on them and no college athlete is going to be dabbling in and moving that large an amount of it if he's only participating as a casual middle man.  I know they go anywhere from $5-30 per pill so trashbag fulls is a serious amount if that's what he was holding and definitely wasn't for playbook studying.  That was all for profit.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

laugh.gif

A.  Is adderall considered a serious drug down there?  It's regular business up here.  #%!+ I take it sometimes to help with studying...

nerd.gif

B.  I don't know that I believe it could have been thre TRASHBAGS full of prescription medicine they took if this is true.  Those things have serious checks on them and no college athlete is going to be dabbling in and moving that large an amount of it if he's only participating as a casual middle man.  I know they go anywhere from $5-30 per pill so trashbag fulls is a serious amount if that's what he was holding and definitely wasn't for playbook studying.  That was all for profit.

Uncle Luke is still a fool 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sad to see his players catching cases but still no love for Cmr

Still hearing Dee Hart to Bama after his game tonight.

Uncle Luke is still a fool 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sad to see his players catching cases but still no love for Cmr

Still hearing Dee Hart to Bama after his game tonight.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

nerd.gif

I dont think those trash bags were fulls of pills either. The cops probably found other stuff that could be seized. But still, you dont need a trashbag of Adderall to make a good amount of money.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

nerd.gif

I dont think those trash bags were fulls of pills either. The cops probably found other stuff that could be seized. But still, you dont need a trashbag of Adderall to make a good amount of money.

Adderall is everywhere. It was rampant at school during my time there. Never used it.

How much could you make pushing Adderall?

It would depend on a number of variables. Like other drugs at school, how many Adderall pushers are there on campus? How much are you making per pill? Like Nako said, they can go anywhere from $5-$30/pill.

That's crazy though. A garbage bag full of them? Damn.

Adderall is everywhere. It was rampant at school during my time there. Never used it.

How much could you make pushing Adderall?

It would depend on a number of variables. Like other drugs at school, how many Adderall pushers are there on campus? How much are you making per pill? Like Nako said, they can go anywhere from $5-$30/pill.

That's crazy though. A garbage bag full of them? Damn.

The guy on scout is still calling Dee to UofM. But we'll see when it happens. The coaches prolly already know the Deecision.

Back
Top Bottom