Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

The guy on scout is still calling Dee to UofM. But we'll see when it happens. The coaches prolly already know the Deecision.

Adderall went for $20/pill in the Atlanta/Athens market a couple years ago when I was still in school.

With Bobo's play book becoming more complicated and the new Hot Checks for the flee flicker, the players are relying on Adderall to focus on playbook studying

That right there sounds like that corny !@@ "mysterious white substance/goal line" joke that's been posted on every message board in the last 5 years...

This ***+ would have been in the papers within an hour if it was true...

Adderall went for $20/pill in the Atlanta/Athens market a couple years ago when I was still in school.

With Bobo's play book becoming more complicated and the new Hot Checks for the flee flicker, the players are relying on Adderall to focus on playbook studying

That right there sounds like that corny !@@ "mysterious white substance/goal line" joke that's been posted on every message board in the last 5 years...

This ***+ would have been in the papers within an hour if it was true...

Chase Dodd from Byrnes HS is getting the start today for Rutgers... Niiiiceee

and he just threw a Dart
pimp.gif

whats good with dee hart...im bout to board this plane to detroit for the state game tomorrow and hope to land with news he is a wolverine
pimp.gif

whats good with dee hart...im bout to board this plane to detroit for the state game tomorrow and hope to land with news he is a wolverine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

GUNNA GET IT
You see Juice Johnson committed to UF?

Didnt know he made it official, but its been known since FNL.

He was told to hold off by the Gaytor staff...

but I guess their seeing the defficiency in their back line of defense.
Juice can HIT!

Originally Posted by dreClark

GUNNA GET IT
You see Juice Johnson committed to UF?

Didnt know he made it official, but its been known since FNL.

He was told to hold off by the Gaytor staff...

but I guess their seeing the defficiency in their back line of defense.
Juice can HIT!

with the public school systems and Horrible parenting in America, its a wonder kids can get a 10 on an ACT.

but this is neither  the time nor place for that discussion

with the public school systems and Horrible parenting in America, its a wonder kids can get a 10 on an ACT.

but this is neither  the time nor place for that discussion

Back
Top Bottom