Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

What in the hell does Tuberville have these dudes doing?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Texas Tech tried an onside kick that didn't go 10 yards so dudes were just standing there cuz they didn't want to touch the ball and Baylor player just ran in and scooped it up and housed it for the TD

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why is Indiana trying to go east-west vs O$U ?
You got me.

What I am really wondering is that Michigan's defense is that bad, that they could not stop Indiana's offense.......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why is Indiana trying to go east-west vs O$U ?
You got me.

What I am really wondering is that Michigan's defense is that bad, that they could not stop Indiana's offense.......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Indiana looks terrible right now.

Make no mistake, they are not that good. Michigan's D just mad them look like Texas Tech w/ Leach coaching. Michigans D is beyond pathetic. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Indiana looks terrible right now.

Make no mistake, they are not that good. Michigan's D just mad them look like Texas Tech w/ Leach coaching. Michigans D is beyond pathetic. 

that onside kick was insane

dudes looking at the ball like...you touch it...nah im good...Baylor dude picks it up says F this I'm out

that onside kick was insane

dudes looking at the ball like...you touch it...nah im good...Baylor dude picks it up says F this I'm out

If Penn St wins more than 2 games the rest of this season, I'll be shocked.  This offense is a complete joke.  And I'm counting those two wins @ Minnesota and neutral field vs Indiana.  Who knows if we'll even win them.   True freshman QB or not, this is disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom