Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

If Penn St wins more than 2 games the rest of this season, I'll be shocked.  This offense is a complete joke.  And I'm counting those two wins @ Minnesota and neutral field vs Indiana.  Who knows if we'll even win them.   True freshman QB or not, this is disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Syracuse Football is back man
pimp.gif

6 minutes away from 4-1 hahaha, Finally fans around here can be proud of football along with basketball maybe

Syracuse Football is back man
pimp.gif

6 minutes away from 4-1 hahaha, Finally fans around here can be proud of football along with basketball maybe

Tyler Bray putting in work right now.  Let's see if he can get his first TD on the board..

Tyler Bray putting in work right now.  Let's see if he can get his first TD on the board..

Syracuse just stopped USF on 4th down.

Looks like Syracuse will move on to 4-1 & its best start in 10+ years

Syracuse just stopped USF on 4th down.

Looks like Syracuse will move on to 4-1 & its best start in 10+ years

AJ Green should be the #1 pick in the draft this april. The kid is just plain disgusting
pimp.gif

AJ Green should be the #1 pick in the draft this april. The kid is just plain disgusting
pimp.gif

dammit, denard...that was poor
laugh.gif

all good, we moved the ball pretty easy, we can make it up

dammit, denard...that was poor
laugh.gif

all good, we moved the ball pretty easy, we can make it up

Baylor acting like they never been in these 2 minute situations before...and honestly, I don't think I remember a time when they have had to do this in a real game 
laugh.gif

Baylor acting like they never been in these 2 minute situations before...and honestly, I don't think I remember a time when they have had to do this in a real game 
laugh.gif

USC moving the ball against Bama scores early .... 7-3 but we all know Bama will find a way to score

USC moving the ball against Bama scores early .... 7-3 but we all know Bama will find a way to score

Back
Top Bottom