@ some of theses signs on Gameday...

"Free Boosie" ajchskjhfsjkd
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

roll.gif
laugh.gif

My favorite gameday sign may be:  "Osama Bin Lienart"

You could see them remove the guy holding the sign with the quickness.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

roll.gif
laugh.gif

My favorite gameday sign may be:  "Osama Bin Lienart"

You could see them remove the guy holding the sign with the quickness.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ you idiots who co-sign Mike. That's like agreeing with Skip Bayless (to be more specific, it's like agreeing with someone who doesn't know what the ##++ they're taking about, but just says stuff to get a rise out of people and maintains only the smallest thread of credibility because of non-thinking %+**%% who mindlessly co-sign him)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn P, tell 'em how you really feel.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ you idiots who co-sign Mike. That's like agreeing with Skip Bayless (to be more specific, it's like agreeing with someone who doesn't know what the ##++ they're taking about, but just says stuff to get a rise out of people and maintains only the smallest thread of credibility because of non-thinking %+**%% who mindlessly co-sign him)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn P, tell 'em how you really feel.

It's going to be very odd watching the Gators without #15 back there

It's going to be very odd watching the Gators without #15 back there

Its going to be odd but with the amount of times his name will be brought up its going to seem like he's still back there.

Its going to be odd but with the amount of times his name will be brought up its going to seem like he's still back there.

ESPN 3 is working for me? is anyone else getting that? it used to ask me to put all sort of random info in

ESPN 3 is working for me? is anyone else getting that? it used to ask me to put all sort of random info in

Back
Top Bottom