Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Nako XL

roll.gif
I'm sorry.  Florida sucks.

I wouldnt say that, but they look TUUURRIBLE right now. 
I know penn state is trailing but if anybody is watching, how do they look?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

roll.gif
I'm sorry.  Florida sucks.

I wouldnt say that, but they look TUUURRIBLE right now. 
I know penn state is trailing but if anybody is watching, how do they look?

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

The more I watch Florida, the more I like South Carolina to win the SEC east...and I'm shocked to say that.

based on 3 fumbles a dropped touchdown and 3 bad snaps.
its one quarter of the 1st game of the yr

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

The more I watch Florida, the more I like South Carolina to win the SEC east...and I'm shocked to say that.

based on 3 fumbles a dropped touchdown and 3 bad snaps.
its one quarter of the 1st game of the yr

^^^I don't care they are a top 5 team play like it. they not suppose to play this bad against a team like this...not knocking Miami (OH). I don't care if they got a new qb, if they play like this when SEC play opens up...LOL see what i'm talking about cant play like that

^^^I don't care they are a top 5 team play like it. they not suppose to play this bad against a team like this...not knocking Miami (OH). I don't care if they got a new qb, if they play like this when SEC play opens up...LOL see what i'm talking about cant play like that

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Penn State is moving the ball but cant put it together.
their Defense Looks SLOW.
Very Slow.

Thanks, sounds good for next weekend haha. Especially if we dont have Dareus or Ingram.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Penn State is moving the ball but cant put it together.
their Defense Looks SLOW.
Very Slow.

Thanks, sounds good for next weekend haha. Especially if we dont have Dareus or Ingram.

Moody is still playing college football. Bum.

Florida trying to run the offense under center. Urban forgot to recruit decent receivers.

Florida trying to run the offense under center. Urban forgot to recruit decent receivers.

Back
Top Bottom