Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

laugh.gif
@ punting to Greg Reid

With this play calling, Florida has not confidence in Brantley.

How many more times are they going to say Tebow ??????

Originally Posted by TheWatcher1

lol do you even watch football games besides arizona.
Nah, didn't know other teams exist. My fault.

foles playes in spread where he can easily dink and dunk.

If you're gonna use that argument to say a QB isn't good then you're gonna end up thinking every QB is terrible.

willietuitama put up better numbers under sonny %*$@%' offense.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything, but if Foles was the starting QB the first two games of the year his stats would have been much more impressive.

luck plays ina pro set and for the majority of the year lead the ncaa in adjustedypp as a freshman
I never said Luck wasn't good. I made an in-jest player comparison, then clarified that by saying Foles needs to be in the discussion with Luck and Locker. Then Mike came along to hate on Arizona like he does in every thread because clearly he has some grudge that he'll never get over. But then everyone felt the need to co-sign that idiot and say that Arizona fans are crazy because of a grand total of three posts by me and dfresh Bruce Wayne.

just because foles is 6'5 doesn't mean he is high draft pick.
No, but it certainly doesn't hurt.
he has anaverage arm, lacks pocket prescence etc.
Says who?
he was a redshirt sophmorelast year and was embarassed by nebraska. nowhere near as impressive asluck and barkely who were freshman.
Yeah, I can't believe he let that mediocre Cornhusker defense stop him. After watching what senior Colt McCoy was able to do against them, I thought for sure that Foles would tear that defense to shreds.  I know that second line is hyperbole, seeing as how you don't really judge QBs on "impressiveness" but Luck has been at Stanford for the same amount of time as Foles at Arizona. Barkley was good for a freshman, no doubt, but with all the interceptions he threw I don't see how you could say Foles wasn't better.

Originally Posted by TheWatcher1

lol do you even watch football games besides arizona.
Nah, didn't know other teams exist. My fault.

foles playes in spread where he can easily dink and dunk.

If you're gonna use that argument to say a QB isn't good then you're gonna end up thinking every QB is terrible.

willietuitama put up better numbers under sonny %*$@%' offense.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything, but if Foles was the starting QB the first two games of the year his stats would have been much more impressive.

luck plays ina pro set and for the majority of the year lead the ncaa in adjustedypp as a freshman
I never said Luck wasn't good. I made an in-jest player comparison, then clarified that by saying Foles needs to be in the discussion with Luck and Locker. Then Mike came along to hate on Arizona like he does in every thread because clearly he has some grudge that he'll never get over. But then everyone felt the need to co-sign that idiot and say that Arizona fans are crazy because of a grand total of three posts by me and dfresh Bruce Wayne.

just because foles is 6'5 doesn't mean he is high draft pick.
No, but it certainly doesn't hurt.
he has anaverage arm, lacks pocket prescence etc.
Says who?
he was a redshirt sophmorelast year and was embarassed by nebraska. nowhere near as impressive asluck and barkely who were freshman.
Yeah, I can't believe he let that mediocre Cornhusker defense stop him. After watching what senior Colt McCoy was able to do against them, I thought for sure that Foles would tear that defense to shreds.  I know that second line is hyperbole, seeing as how you don't really judge QBs on "impressiveness" but Luck has been at Stanford for the same amount of time as Foles at Arizona. Barkley was good for a freshman, no doubt, but with all the interceptions he threw I don't see how you could say Foles wasn't better.

Shaky start, but the rout is on now.

Janoris lookin like a stud out there.

Then need to let Brantley pass more, cut down on some of this running.

Shaky start, but the rout is on now.

Janoris lookin like a stud out there.

Then need to let Brantley pass more, cut down on some of this running.

Miami's QB gave Florida 14 points on his own.

Their defense was keeping them in the game until that TD. QB is garbage.

Miami's QB gave Florida 14 points on his own.

Their defense was keeping them in the game until that TD. QB is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom