Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Marlon Brown.

Miami needs to stop with the end arounds and reverses because downfield passing is actually working when their QB doesn't throw it right into the DB's chests.

Miami needs to stop with the end arounds and reverses because downfield passing is actually working when their QB doesn't throw it right into the DB's chests.

This UF/Miami game looks like Florida is doing all it can to not cover the spread and Miami is doing everything it can to make them cover it
laugh.gif

(I have it at -38)

This UF/Miami game looks like Florida is doing all it can to not cover the spread and Miami is doing everything it can to make them cover it
laugh.gif

(I have it at -38)

smh.gif
dude had it. gotta high point that.

Matt Elam in coverage = Target

good to see Ealy in #3 and not in NoShow's 24

Aaron Murray is Already better than Opie was last yr
laugh.gif

smh.gif
dude had it. gotta high point that.

Matt Elam in coverage = Target

good to see Ealy in #3 and not in NoShow's 24

Aaron Murray is Already better than Opie was last yr
laugh.gif

The FSU fans definitely showed up today, the people were amped, it was a great feeling when we scored that first TD

The FSU fans definitely showed up today, the people were amped, it was a great feeling when we scored that first TD

anyone know where I can stream Boston College vs Weber State without ESPN3. Can't get it to work for my internet in this hotel...

anyone know where I can stream Boston College vs Weber State without ESPN3. Can't get it to work for my internet in this hotel...

Can't Reid!!!!!!! 

pimp.gif

SMGDFH @ Bobby Bowden thinking he should have still been coaching at FSU, he should be glad they let his

Geritol @#* stay there even after it became apparent he was clueless as to what was going on!!!

Back
Top Bottom