Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

florida not staying at number 4

Yoooo they making me mad!!! I saw less bad snaps in a highschool game that I went to last night.

Yoooo they making me mad!!! I saw less bad snaps in a highschool game that I went to last night.

laugh.gif

The hell have they been doing these past 8 months? I understand first game jitters but this team is a mess.

I remember when Florida got Carl Moore I thought he was gonna be that dude. He has the measurable's to be at the next level.

OT: LMAO at Leinart being released

I remember when Florida got Carl Moore I thought he was gonna be that dude. He has the measurable's to be at the next level.

OT: LMAO at Leinart being released

Nesbitt has 100 yards rushing and 2 TDs in the first half.

He also has a -8.2 QB rating. 
laugh.gif

Nesbitt has 100 yards rushing and 2 TDs in the first half.

He also has a -8.2 QB rating. 
laugh.gif

Looks like its gonna be a long year for Florida. they are going to need some serious adjustments if they get outta this game alive.

Looks like its gonna be a long year for Florida. they are going to need some serious adjustments if they get outta this game alive.

If it wasn't for the gifts Miami of Ohio gave Florida in the first half, they would've been losing 
laugh.gif

Watching Florida take a dump at the Swamp, makes me feel a little bit better about Thursday.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Timeout: Florida has 39 yds of offense for the whole game? W T F
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If they play like this against ANY SEC team, they will lose a lot this year.

I know Tebow was a majority of their offense, but damn.

I swear if this Miami QB did not throw those first two int's, they would be winning right now.

Florida is CLEARLY not a top 10 team.

If it wasn't for the gifts Miami of Ohio gave Florida in the first half, they would've been losing 
laugh.gif

Watching Florida take a dump at the Swamp, makes me feel a little bit better about Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom