Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Cot damn, Pouncey...
laugh.gif

So yeah, Maurkice definitely has to be drunk out there. I know it's the 1st game but if this is a sign of things to come it's going to be a LOOOOOOONG year.

So yeah, Maurkice definitely has to be drunk out there. I know it's the 1st game but if this is a sign of things to come it's going to be a LOOOOOOONG year.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

kid is impressive...thank god..joe cox bum %%% left me feeling bitter

yeah man dude was hyped and never did anything

cox didn't have an arm I don't see how anyone could hype him, I think mark just started him because he was a senior
eyes.gif
I thought he could have been decent but after that LSU lost dude declined

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

kid is impressive...thank god..joe cox bum %%% left me feeling bitter

yeah man dude was hyped and never did anything

cox didn't have an arm I don't see how anyone could hype him, I think mark just started him because he was a senior
eyes.gif
I thought he could have been decent but after that LSU lost dude declined

this dude just rolled the ball back to the QB... how you gonna be a center and not know how to snap a ball..

this dude just rolled the ball back to the QB... how you gonna be a center and not know how to snap a ball..

Can't Reid!!!!!!! 

pimp.gif

SMGDFH @ Bobby Bowden thinking he should have still been coaching at FSU, he should be glad they let his

Geritol %!! stay there even after it became apparent he was clueless as to what was going on!!!

Can't Reid!!!!!!! 

pimp.gif

SMGDFH @ Bobby Bowden thinking he should have still been coaching at FSU, he should be glad they let his

Geritol %!! stay there even after it became apparent he was clueless as to what was going on!!!

Back
Top Bottom