Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

^^Michigan...

I dont think any recruit guaranteed tho, even if they gave a verbal... cuz it ain't 100 that RR himself will be back, he still gotta finish up with a decent record...

but it's been sounding like Crawford is a go...
Watkins has U-M, Miami and Clemson atop his list of favorites. He is friends with Denard Robinson and is comfortable with the Wolverines’ depth and talent at quarterback.
Two names that should be frequently mentioned in relationship to Michigan in the final three months leading up to signing day are South Ft. Myers (Fla.) teammates Dallas Crawford and Sammy Watkins. Both prospects visited U-M for the Wolverines home contest against Iowa and list the Wolverines as a leader.

The 5-foot-10, 185-pound Crawford lists U-M as his outright leader, ahead of Miami (Fla.), Tennessee and West Virginia.

"They said they are looking for me to come in and play right away if I am ready to play; they're not looking for me to sit,

Mike Farrell
Rivals.com Football Recruiting

With November around the corner, it's odd for quarterbacks to remain on the open market as most signal-callers make their decisions during the spring and summer. However, in the Atlantic East there are quite a few prospects at the position still shopping for the right school. The biggest target is Charlotte (N.C.) Mallard Creek quarterback Marquise Williams, who remains committed to North Carolina but is expected to end up elsewhere. Where will he and others land?

Marquise Williams is unlikely to stick with North Carolina.
Williams, a 6-foot-3, 218-pounder who is putting up monster numbers as a senior, has become the subject of a serious recruiting battle between UNC, the team trying to hold onto him, Michigan, Virginia Tech, N.C. State and possibly LSU. Williams committed to North Carolina in July but since the NCAA has been sniffing around the program in regards to agents and academics the gunslinger decided to look around.

So who holds the edge? Sources say that Virginia Tech has a slight lead over Michigan and North Carolina, with LSU trying to make a push and N.C. State hoping he takes his official in mid-November. As time passes, it seems less likely that Williams will stick with the Heels.

Really would be great if we could get both him and Lafonte in case Logan Thomas doesn't work out.

Mike Farrell
Rivals.com Football Recruiting

With November around the corner, it's odd for quarterbacks to remain on the open market as most signal-callers make their decisions during the spring and summer. However, in the Atlantic East there are quite a few prospects at the position still shopping for the right school. The biggest target is Charlotte (N.C.) Mallard Creek quarterback Marquise Williams, who remains committed to North Carolina but is expected to end up elsewhere. Where will he and others land?

Marquise Williams is unlikely to stick with North Carolina.
Williams, a 6-foot-3, 218-pounder who is putting up monster numbers as a senior, has become the subject of a serious recruiting battle between UNC, the team trying to hold onto him, Michigan, Virginia Tech, N.C. State and possibly LSU. Williams committed to North Carolina in July but since the NCAA has been sniffing around the program in regards to agents and academics the gunslinger decided to look around.

So who holds the edge? Sources say that Virginia Tech has a slight lead over Michigan and North Carolina, with LSU trying to make a push and N.C. State hoping he takes his official in mid-November. As time passes, it seems less likely that Williams will stick with the Heels.

Really would be great if we could get both him and Lafonte in case Logan Thomas doesn't work out.

Originally Posted by Caliphthegiant

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

anybody going to gameday tomorrow?
I'll be at gameday tomorrow
Not a very good turnout, or doesnt look that good on TV.

Chris Fowler as Gary Patterson this morning

chrisfowlerasgarypatter.jpg

Originally Posted by Caliphthegiant

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

anybody going to gameday tomorrow?
I'll be at gameday tomorrow
Not a very good turnout, or doesnt look that good on TV.

Chris Fowler as Gary Patterson this morning

chrisfowlerasgarypatter.jpg

^That segment was good; production on this show is shoddy though. First time Ive watched a full show in a while.

^That segment was good; production on this show is shoddy though. First time Ive watched a full show in a while.

For the LIFE of me, I do not understand why Whipple goes deep so much when he should know Miami's pass protection is shoddy at best. !%%!%!$ moron.

For the LIFE of me, I do not understand why Whipple goes deep so much when he should know Miami's pass protection is shoddy at best. !%%!%!$ moron.

Back
Top Bottom