Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

The NCAA knew about it since July. Sounds more like a Mississippi State problem to me.

Rammer Jammer snitching?
nerd.gif

The NCAA knew about it since July. Sounds more like a Mississippi State problem to me.

Rammer Jammer snitching?
nerd.gif

[h2]Source: NFLPA probing Greengross[/h2]

By Michael C. Wright
ESPNChicago.com
Archive

Chicago-based agent Ian Greengross and an associate are the subjects of an investigation by the NFL Players Association that was referenced by NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith in an ESPN Radio interview Wednesday, according to multiple sources.

In the interview, Smith said the NFLPA is conducting an investigation into an agent and a recruiter -- commonly referred to as a "runner." Sources say that the agent is Greengross, and the recruiter is Kenny Rogers, who was working for Greengross. Smith said the recruiter -- who he did not name -- may have posed as an employee of the NFLPA in an attempt to influence players to hire the agent for representation.

chi_g_dsmith1_65.jpg
I can promise you that if the facts turn out the way that we think right now -- not only will we take action against the person who was falsely impersonating an NFLPA employee -- we will look to see what action we will take against the agent, and also consider whether there's any criminal violation.

[h2]Source: NFLPA probing Greengross[/h2]

By Michael C. Wright
ESPNChicago.com
Archive

Chicago-based agent Ian Greengross and an associate are the subjects of an investigation by the NFL Players Association that was referenced by NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith in an ESPN Radio interview Wednesday, according to multiple sources.

In the interview, Smith said the NFLPA is conducting an investigation into an agent and a recruiter -- commonly referred to as a "runner." Sources say that the agent is Greengross, and the recruiter is Kenny Rogers, who was working for Greengross. Smith said the recruiter -- who he did not name -- may have posed as an employee of the NFLPA in an attempt to influence players to hire the agent for representation.

chi_g_dsmith1_65.jpg
I can promise you that if the facts turn out the way that we think right now -- not only will we take action against the person who was falsely impersonating an NFLPA employee -- we will look to see what action we will take against the agent, and also consider whether there's any criminal violation.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Rammer Jammer snitching?
nerd.gif

Why would Alabama have anything to do with it? They never even recruited him. The only school name in the story is Mississippi State, since pretty much he was high on going there this time last year and are salty because he didn't.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Rammer Jammer snitching?
nerd.gif

Why would Alabama have anything to do with it? They never even recruited him. The only school name in the story is Mississippi State, since pretty much he was high on going there this time last year and are salty because he didn't.

If true Auburn is DONE.
but they wont do anything until the season is over with more than likely.
He's a senior right?

its Miss St. the guy who reported it is from Miss St.

former teammate of Rogers.
If true Auburn is DONE.
He's a senior right?
alien.gif

of course theyre done. its their best player and QB.

wrong on the last two statements/questions

its Miss St. the guy who reported it is from Miss St.

former teammate of Rogers.
If true Auburn is DONE.
He's a senior right?
alien.gif

of course theyre done. its their best player and QB.

wrong on the last two statements/questions

If true Auburn is DONE.
He's a senior right?

ah I thought he was a senior.
I'm both happy and sad, he's the most entertaining player this year.
But when it comes to Bama and Auburn I'm always going to side with Alabama so
pimp.gif

ah I thought he was a senior.
I'm both happy and sad, he's the most entertaining player this year.
But when it comes to Bama and Auburn I'm always going to side with Alabama so
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom