Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

whos gonna sign my petition to get ACC football off the Primetime Thursday night Slot?
I'll do it. I still don't understand why the hell VT is even ranked now at all.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

whos gonna sign my petition to get ACC football off the Primetime Thursday night Slot?
I'll do it. I still don't understand why the hell VT is even ranked now at all.

GT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im sorry but they find the money trail Alot half of the times

Completely agree.

If true Auburn is DONE.
but they wont do anything until the season is over with more than likely.
He's a senior right?
Not necessarily done.  These are allegations, Auburn can choose to play with Newton, however we all know the NCAA's form of punishment is erasing history so if he is retroactively ineligible they will have to vacate victories.  Not the same as forfeiting.  However, if they win the AP title it will not matter, since the AP has constantly gone against the grain when it comes to the NCAA.

He's not a Senior but I'm sure this will make his decision to come back a little easier.  Hello NFL.

Im sorry but they find the money trail Alot half of the times

Completely agree.

If true Auburn is DONE.
but they wont do anything until the season is over with more than likely.
He's a senior right?
Not necessarily done.  These are allegations, Auburn can choose to play with Newton, however we all know the NCAA's form of punishment is erasing history so if he is retroactively ineligible they will have to vacate victories.  Not the same as forfeiting.  However, if they win the AP title it will not matter, since the AP has constantly gone against the grain when it comes to the NCAA.

He's not a Senior but I'm sure this will make his decision to come back a little easier.  Hello NFL.

Convenient that this comes out a couple weeks before the Bama game...Nick Satan has his dirty prints all over this
laugh.gif

Convenient that this comes out a couple weeks before the Bama game...Nick Satan has his dirty prints all over this
laugh.gif

obviously i'm a homer, but it sounds like mississippi state has done nothing wrong here. if the article is correct, the athletic department passed along the information as soon as they heard about it.

am i wrong?

Back
Top Bottom