Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Tre Newton has quit football because a series of head injuries.

Best wishes and good luck to Lil Nate in the future.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
dreClark[/td][td]
[/td][td]#3[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://dreclark.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

09/29/10 6:55 PM
[/td][td]
Originally Posted by Al3xis

DaVaris Daniels is Irish.

Impressive class all things considered.

Now, if we could actually win some games....
Too bad y'all are gonna lose Aaron Lynch
nerd.gif

"The 1st step of getting Florida State back on top isgetting back to being ACC champions. We have to get back to the top ofour own conference. No matter what happens in those first 3 games,conference games start. Every one of those  games is vitalbecause your ultimate goal is to win that ACC championship. Then, ofcourse, after that's over, we play that little team down the road. We'll all be a little different by then. I'm going to keep my mouthshut for right now. I've had about enough of it too. It's amazing I'vebeen as humble as I have."

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

Welcome home boys

Payback for Tyler Adams, Allen
../../forum/getrefs/id/9593154/type/0

VT is the first to offer WR Kevin Asante, Marquise Williams' go to WR. Coincidence? I think not.
laugh.gif
Asante is supposedly a late bloomer and said that WVU, PITT, and a couple others said they would offer. He came with Marquise on a visit last month and we offered him last wednesday; and is apparently a lock to commit to us. I don't know much about him but he has been friends with Marquise since grade school so it will definitely help our chances of prying him away from UNC.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If we could get MW, Terrell, and either Anthony or Hughes (I'm thinking Anthony is more likely)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Mike Harris about to be seeing the field a whole lot more
pimp.gif
That boy Reid messed up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mike ain't letting that spot go (barring injury) for the next 2 years.

Mike is nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dfvgpd.jpg

Boulder is a very funny place. On one hand it's a bastion of liberal America but on the other, it has a serious race problem. Don't even get me started on the racial crap that goes on at that school. SMH

Originally Posted by dreClark

Mike Harris about to be seeing the field a whole lot more
pimp.gif
That boy Reid messed up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mike ain't letting that spot go (barring injury) for the next 2 years.

Mike is nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm just glad the coaches are realizing this and not just keeping Reid in the spot because he's been there. Every time i would see Mike in packages I would always ask myself, why is he not on the field 100% of the time.
Now I just want Kenny to get familiar on O so he can play opposite Willie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cry baby #%+ UGA fans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yall skirts are tucked in to your thongs. fix that
That stuff is fair game though?
Seriously.  Cheap as hell man.    Could've hurt AM real bad
tired.gif

Hoping Bama ends they perfect season so badly

Since Saban doesn't really have to prepare at all for this weeks game, with 2 weeks to prepare I'd take a Saban coached team to beat anyone in the country even the Cam tigers.

Bama's running game is going to be crucial in keep Cam off the field and nobody does it better than the 2 in Bama's backfield

I'm just glad the coaches are realizing this and not just keeping Reid in the spot because he's been there. Every time i would see Mike in packages I would always ask myself, why is he not on the field 100% of the time.
It was because Reid was more familiar w/ the system than Mike was. Greg had been learning it since Jan and Mike only in August. He got in late b/c of transcripts. And from Day 1 Mike was guaranteed the Nickle/3rd cb position. If he could have Early Enrolled (though that probably means he would be at Alabama right now) I have no doubt that he would have entered the fall as the starting CB opposite of Zay.
Now I just want Kenny to get familiar on O so he can play opposite Willie
pimp.gif

Shaw is going to leapfrog Bert next season, no doubt. In the slot to go along With Rodney/Christian Green and Willie/Greg Dent on the outside

Since Saban doesn't really have to prepare at all for this weeks game, with 2 weeks to prepare I'd take a Saban coached team to beat anyone in the country even the Cam tigers.

Bama's running game is going to be crucial in keep Cam off the field and nobody does it better than the 2 in Bama's backfield

Well he did have 2 weeks to prepare for LSU and that didn't end well. Besides AU has a bye week as well, I think Malzahn will have some tricks up his sleeve.

I'm not happy about this though...

Urban Meyer: Steve Addazio stays
Email
Print
Comments
Associated Press

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Coach Urban Meyer expects to get Florida back to the "elite level," and he plans to have offensive coordinator Steve Addazio along for the rebuilding project.

Meyer said Monday he has no plans to fire or demote Addazio, whose lackluster offense and underachieving offensive line are receiving the brunt of the blame for the program's first three-game losing streak at home in more than two decades.

SEC blog

ESPN.com's Chris Low writes about all things SEC in his conference blog.

• Blog network:
College Football Nation

"I don't think that will happen," Meyer said. "I'm not into blame, I'm not into excuses. We're into solutions."

Parting ways with Addazio doesn't appear to be a potential solution for Meyer. Then again, things coaches say during the season often change once it's over and the evaluation process begins.

Addazio joined Meyer's staff as tight ends coach in 2005 and has steadily increased his role in the offense. He became offensive line coach in 2007, assistant head coach in 2008, then took over play-calling duties last season.

The Gators (6-4, 4-4 Southeastern Conference) haven't been the same since.

In 2007, Florida averaged 38.1 points and 436.5 yards a game in conference play. In 2008, scoring increased to 44.9 points while yards dropped slightly to 429 yards a game.

With Tim Tebow returning for his senior season and Addazio taking over the offense in 2009, the Gators averaged 27.6 points and 375 yards. Although the points are about the same this season, yards are down more than 20 a game.

Meyer has refused to blame play-calling or personnel. But he has plenty of other excuses. First, he pointed to turnovers and red-zone woes. Then, it was key injuries. More recently, he blamed practice efficiency. Now, following a 36-14 loss to South Carolina that was much more lopsided than the final score, Meyer is attributing the team's problems to effort.

I don't see an offense full of life. I don't see a lot of energy. That's one thing as a head coach that concerns me. That's all personnel-based and success-based. ... I don't see that around our offense right now. We're trying to energize that group right now.

Jeff can play and will be a good fit in your offense but he is in no way good enough to play immediately as a true frosh

If Urban refuses to change the offense this season for Brantley(if he does stay) then i would expect more of the same

Boulder is a very funny place. On one hand it's a bastion of liberal America but on the other, it has a serious race problem. Don't even get me started on the racial crap that goes on at that school. SMH

One of the most beautfiul places, scenery wise you could ever visit or watch a college football game at. Except about 85% of Boulder could care less about football or any sport other then skiing.

Yeah race is a problem in Boulder. Pretty much the only black people in Boulder are the one's playing sports for CU.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Only way Bama beats AU is if Cam doesn't play.

Why can't they beat AU if he does play? I mean people think Cam cannot be stop. Ole Miss pretty much shut him down on his running game, but didn't realize that he could throw and forgot they have pretty good running backs. I mean Bama doesn't need to be in a shoot out with them cuz they will lose. If Bama can run the ball and keep him off the field, I like their chances.

Mamba MVP wrote:
Well he did have 2 weeks to prepare for LSU and that didn't end well. Besides AU has a bye week as well, I think Malzahn will have some tricks up his sleeve.

LSU also had two weeks to prepare and they played at home so... After that scare last year with that trick play in the beginning of the game, I think Saban will have the defense ready for everything AU has to offer cuz he would love to ruin their chances to get to the BCS championship game.

Saban had a month to prepare for a undefeated Utah team 2 years ago and were run outta the stadium.
grin.gif

^^^ How does two years ago with basically an entire different team has to do with anything now??? I don't ever get that logic when people say stuff like that.

Apparently you didn't read what he said.

with 2 weeks to prepare I'd take a Saban coached team to beat anyone in the country

He didn't specify any specific team, just a Saban coached team. Same coach.

What benefit of the doubt he deserves, when it's happened before?

Yeah.

Tauren Poole Article

KNOXVILLE — With about three minutes left on the clock in last season’s rout of Memphis, then-Tennessee running backs coach Eddie Gran approached then-sophomore Tauren Poole and told him he was about to enter the game.

Poole had other plans.

“I was like, ‘Naw,’

Isn't Richardson hurt?
And Julio Jones needs atleast 10 catches 2TD's and 150+ yards.

I understand and not trying to argue, but apparently you didn't read because it wasn't meant for him it was meant for you and your logic. Like I said a totally different team from two years ago. Most if not all the players that play now were either in high school or freshmen on the team when that game was played.

Not to be ruffing any feathers but it seems this whole Auburn ordeal goes way beyond Cam Newton.

If what I read in the past days are true, Auburn could be in real live trouble.

Sounds like A&M has loaded up this weekend for recruit visits...

They're projecting 30000+ student tickets pulled for Saturday.
sick.gif
Could be a monster weekend for them and their hopes of stealing some committed kids from other schools if they can pull another upset.

Also... Rumors swirling HEAVY about changes at Texas... Greg Davis will finally be out. Apparently, if Mack hires a guy without Muschamp's input, Will is gonna bolt and take Major Applewhite with him. Supposedly Muschamp would just as soon clean house and bring in an entirely new staff of assistants aside from Duane Akina and Applewhite.

Back
Top Bottom