Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Cothelstone%20longhorn.jpg
sick.gif
Looking flabby and sick.

TCU jumped by Boise State in the AP and Coaches Poll...

And what the hell does anybody find interesting about Northwestern and Illinois?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Come on, Gameday. You're better than that.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

TCU jumped by Boise State in the AP and Coaches Poll...

And thats where they will stay. I dont think Boise will pass TCU in BCS this week, but they will in a week or 2. I left that game yesterday feeling like we had just lost. Good chance that could have cost TCU a BCS bowl.

With a bye next week and only crappy New Mexico left, it's only a matter of time... Only thing they'll have going for them is the computers don't love Boise like they do TCU.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CB/FS Alex Dixon Verbal to UNC
I guess he saw the $$$ whoopin yesterday and realized how much they needed his help 
pimp.gif
 Yates didn't want it with our secondary either. 
I hope all the recruits they had there yesterday liked what they saw, especially Keith Marshall and Stephone Anthony. Their coaches do a great job of selling the program but I don't know why you'd want to come and play in that environment where the crowd doesn't make any noise, except for when the visiting VT fans get loud when UNC is on offense and UNC fans try to out yell us
laugh.gif
Dumb $$$ fans. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

maybe this already been discuissed i dunno. my friend's a equipment manger on the cal team, said they practiced the "cramps" all week haha. woulda been funnier if we won tho. %@$* i'm kinda drunk

that was hilarious. the D-linemen looking at the sideline then falling down with a cramp
laugh.gif
Pathetic. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Teddy Bridgewater's really feeling LSU right now. Apparently he is trying to get Eli Rogers an offer. UM inquired about Jerrard Randall (Oregon commit) but he's solid to the Ducks.

Marquise Williams back in the fold?

Nah we stopped recruiting Marquise Williams. And from what I hear there is no plan B after Teddy. If he goes somewhere else i'm sure Randy will just find some unknown QB nobody has heard of anyway.

Anyone with a Michigan Rivals script want to hook it up with a PM of blue_notes chat recap? Thanks a lot

Maurice Couch 4* Juco DT verbally commits to the Vols

Yezzir!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its Bray Day fam.... I swear homie is gonna turn our program around.  Liked his %@# ever since I seen him step into the party this summer with 2 of the baddest on campus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What u think are our chances of making a bowl game? 

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Anyone with a Michigan Rivals script want to hook it up with a PM of blue_notes chat recap? Thanks a lot
If you can get me a link to it I can help you.

It will be off the fort message board so I won't be able to grab a specific link. Thanks for the offer tho

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif
Go Cats
Word? You from the area? 
nerd.gif
Nope. Double legacy (yeah, I'm a failure) and grew up in the Chicago area. My parents were in school during The Streak
tired.gif
. I grew up watching the Cats get crapped on every year until the legendary Darnell Autry led us to the promised land. Man, that was one of the best years of my LIFE. My family even got Rose Bowl tickets, and I still have a Pat Fitzgerald jersey hiding somewhere from that year (even though he broke his leg). I went to pretty much every home football and basketball game until I moved at 13. NU fan 4 life.

And that's my life story
wink.gif

so UNC hosted a recruit this week who said he was hosted by Robert Quinn, one problem, Quinn has been permanently banned from the team by the NCAA...

next day, recruit claims he misspoke and now changed his story and says his host was Quinton Coples ...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

so UNC hosted a recruit this week who said he was hosted by Robert Quinn, one problem, Quinn has been permanently banned from the team by the NCAA...

next day, recruit claims he misspoke and now changed his story and says his host was Quinton Coples ...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom