Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

wouldn't be shocked if BCS committee puts Boise-TCU together for 3rd straight year, and have UCONN play VT or some other at-large team.

Jville spotted it too. Its so obvious. Every skill player is going to their undershirt, and its not just wiping gloves clean...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jville spotted it too. Its so obvious. Every skill player is going to their undershirt, and its not just wiping gloves clean...

one point someone was just rubbing his stomach constantly, was like 
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Damn.
sick.gif

I haven't watched all the Ducks' games this year but the ones I did see they always go into beast mode in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

that offside on the field goal just gave Oregon a ticket to the Fiesta Bowl.

BCS bowls will be as follows
NAtional: Oregon-Auburn
Fiesta: UCONN-Boise Oklahoma State
Rose: Wisconsin- Stanford Boise State
Sugar: LSU- OKST TCU
Orange: VT-TCU Ohio State
smile.gif

wouldn't be shocked if BCS committee puts Boise-TCU together for 3rd straight year, and have UCONN play VT or some other at-large team.

Apparently a lot of you don't understand how the BCS selection process works. The bowls alternate every year with who gets first priority of choice. This year the Orange Bowl has the first choice of all the at large teams, you think they're going to pick UCONN with their first choice?
laugh.gif
It gets complicated because if a bowl loses their tie in team to the national championship they get to pick before the bowl with the "first" pick (so if the Sugar Bowl loses Auburn to the MNC, they get to pick a team to replace Auburn before the Orange Bowl picks a team), but at worst the Orange is going to have the second choice out of all the bowls. So it will be VT vs Ohio St, Wisconsin, LSU, TCU or Boise maybe. But it's definitely not gonna be a Big East team and likely won't be a non-AQ team either. 

If lsu and ohio st both win tomorrow they will def be playing each other in the sugar bowl.
Just watch Cliff Harris, esp on punt returns

Didnt he muff one earlier...?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Anyone think that a Boise blowout will have them leapfrog Auburn?
not a chance after beating Bama on the road

Co-sign. I think there is even a good chance that Auburn jumps Oregon.

No non-AQ is going to jump Auburn/Oregon unless they lose. Especially since TCU is playing @$#%*! %$@ New Mexico. I need Boise to lose so TCU can play in the Rose Bowl. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

No non-AQ is going to jump Auburn/Oregon unless they lose. Especially since TCU is playing @$#%*! %$@ New Mexico. I need Boise to lose so TCU can play in the Rose Bowl. 

the last bowl I think TCU will play in is the Rose Bowl, it'll be Stanford - OSU/MSU/Wisconsin, too much tradition behind the rose bowl for them to pick a Non-AQ

And quite frankly even though I wanted one or both of them to lose for the sake of pure chaos, after what transpired today, the football gods are on their side. I don't see either one of them losing at this point. Today was the day and both Nick Saban and Mike Stoops settled for FGs with momentum on their side and lost hard in the end.

I can live with a offensive oriented national championship game. No defense allowed. Nick Fairley might @%*% some %!%* up though.
laugh.gif

the last bowl I think TCU will play in is the Rose Bowl, it'll be Stanford - OSU/MSU/Wisconsin, too much tradition behind the rose bowl for them to pick a Non-AQ
Rose Bowl has to take a non-AQ this year if one of their Pac-10/Big 10 spots is vacated and most likely Oregon is going to title game. Boise or TCU will be in the Rose Bowl this year, just depends on which one is higher.

The most likely scenario right now for TCU is the Orange Bowl from everything I have read and heard.

A few of these teams are really gonna be pissed after Cam Newton is declared ineligible and Auburn has to forfeit their wins.

Rose Bowl has to take a non-AQ this year if one of their Pac-10/Big 10 spots is vacated and most likely Oregon is going to title game. Boise or TCU will be in the Rose Bowl this year, just depends on which one is higher.

The most likely scenario right now for TCU is the Orange Bowl from everything I have read and heard.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom