Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Read Wanny's presser didn't go well and the players ain't taking it well either.

Pitt may need to find a coach, FAST.

AB 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by SCuse7

About time Wanndstedt got fired, he gets a ton of talent and can't coach a lick

LOL. Right....
For the big east he does, way more then any other team.

I'm obviously not talking about nationally

I had heated twitter argument on twitter with some folks about Wanny earlier.

You can rack up talent, but when your QB is a bum, he will completely cripple the program.

Sunseri is garbage. If his father gets the job, I bet money he will replace his son as starting QB or at least bring in more comp.

btw, its no coincidence that Pitt started getting talent when Wanny got the job. his NFL credentials back with Jimmy Johnson Co-sign got all that talent into town.

all those DLineman, coach Stache.

when no one wanted Dion Lewis, Stache found him a home.

we'll see how easy he'll be to replace.

I'd also argue that WVA has the most talent in the Big east.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Just got my tent set up, ready to camp out for Cotton Bowl tickets
pimp.gif
you guys get student Discounts?

UCF sent me alumni packet for Discounts to Liberty Bowl but then again, its the Liberty Bowl and UCF
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
68689_1349513757827_1830856098_644694_8371195_n.jpg

Leggooo Vols

I don't think so, Gunna. The Athletic Department only made 10% of TAMU's allotment available to students (1,250 tickets), and those are going for $125 (same price as for former students).

They're selling 2,000 standing room tickets (aka "Party Passes" at Cowboys Stadium) which are only available for students. Those are going for $50.

We got discounted tickets for the Alamo Bowl my freshman year, but I think our allotment for that game was a lot bigger.

Coach Sherman called a team meeting earlier this afternoon, and when the team got there, **** Butkus surprised everyone by walking through the door with trophy in hand.

Okay it's debatable who's had more talent but you would say that Pitt is up their every year talent wise...and no show 0 BCS games in a weak big east is tough to defend. No question he's great at getting talent...tons of NFL guys, but he didn't win jack with them.

And Tino is trash but he hasn't been their QB forever...just saying the be is awful and he didn't ever get to bcs

Originally Posted by SCuse7

and no show 0 BCS games in a weak big east is tough to defend. 

Pitt got beat by Utah in 2005 Fiesta Bowl

My bad I read something on the ticker that said 0 bcs games but still he was underwhelming pretty much every year

Iowa's DJK arrested on cocaine, prescription drugs possession.  What a waste of talent.

Originally Posted by isu42

Iowa's DJK arrested on cocaine, prescription drugs possession.  What a waste of talent.

All misdemeanors except the intent to distribute charge (Class D felony with a max of 5 years, though he probably won't see that)

But I found this interesting:

Police said they found cocaine, small quantities of marijuana and pamoate, diazepam, hydromorphone hydrochloride and zolpidem tartrate pills in Johnson-Koulianos’ bedroom. Pamoate is one of the two formations of hydroxyzine, an antihistamine used to treat mild anxiety, insomnia, motion-sickness, itching and allergies and is known as an effective sedative and tranquilizer. Diazepam is used to treat anxiety, insomnia and seizures. Hydromorphone hydrochloride is a narcotic analgesic which Johnson-Koulianos allegedly told officers he takes to help with pain, according to police. Zolpidem tartrate is used to treat insomnia.

That sounds to me like he himself has addiction issues with some legitimate psychological problems...

M. Jones-Drew:  "If a certain player hadn't played on a certain team...we would have gone to a BCS bowl."
This dude is the definition of salty 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by isu42

All misdemeanors except the intent to distribute charge (Class D felony with a max of 5 years, though he probably won't see that)

But I found this interesting:

Police said they found cocaine, small quantities of marijuana and pamoate, diazepam, hydromorphone hydrochloride and zolpidem tartrate pills in Johnson-Koulianos’ bedroom. Pamoate is one of the two formations of hydroxyzine, an antihistamine used to treat mild anxiety, insomnia, motion-sickness, itching and allergies and is known as an effective sedative and tranquilizer. Diazepam is used to treat anxiety, insomnia and seizures. Hydromorphone hydrochloride is a narcotic analgesic which Johnson-Koulianos allegedly told officers he takes to help with pain, according to police. Zolpidem tartrate is used to treat insomnia.

That sounds to me like he himself has addiction issues with some legitimate psychological problems...

eek.gif
  Wow...

Drug money must be paying well....dude dressing like a black George Jung
laugh.gif

djkcourt4.jpg

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Johnson-Koulianos-Arrested-for-Drug-Possession-111497354.html

*Real quick...what do yall think of Kenny Tate's pro prospects in 2012? 

Regarding DJK:
"He allegedly told officers he had used drugs, "he knew drugs were being used and likely sold out of the residence," and they obtained "electronic media" showing him possessing cocaine."
NT detectives get on this and post the pic. I want to see what the law saw. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Rumor going around of Urban Meyer stepping down today and him looking @ the Denver Broncos job.
eek.gif
If this is true the Noles will take over the state again
pimp.gif

That boy just can't leave Tebow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom