Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Chip

Coach of the year
pimp.gif

Dee Hart has not decommitted from Michigan, but he will if/when RichRod is fired.

When that happens, Hart will wind up a Gator.

He wants to play in the spread offense and only the spread

LSU had 8 months to prepare for a UNC defense depleted of key players and their offense still look stuck in the mud.

Cotton Bowl's in prime time this year. Could be looking to become a big money bowl.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Butch Davis had an in-home with Marquise last night. He filled out enrollment papers and they talked about jersey numbers. The staff left feeling confident he will be in Chapel Hill come Spring Semester. Another poster who is close to the football office said that MW called them today and confirmed he will enroll in January. This guy has been proven wrong in the past, but hopefully that tidbit is true.

After losing EG the staff is still looking to get 2 QBs in this class. UNC is targeting Jacoby Brissett, Tanner McEvoy, and Vad Lee as possible replacements. Being able to steal one of those three would be a he positive for us. Hopefully we can snag Vad Lee from GT.
All signs have pointed MW to VT, but you never know with kids.
Tom O'Brien had an in-home with Lee recently, but everything I've heard is that he's solid to GT. Apparently PJ has promised that he'll play out of the gun there. I'll believe it when I see it.

Hodog- Here's an article Inside Carolina did on Lee last night:
[table][tr][td]UNC Re-Enters Picture for Lee 
premium.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
883997.jpg

[/td][td][/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
By Don Callahan

Inside Carolina
Posted Dec 6, 2010
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

/s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png);">http://s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; display: block; height: 16px; width: 16px; line-height: 16px; float: left; background-position: 0px -960px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">/s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png);">http://s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; display: block; height: 16px; width: 16px; line-height: 16px; float: left; background-position: 0px -1072px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">/s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png);">http://s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; display: block; height: 16px; width: 16px; line-height: 16px; float: left; background-position: 0px -608px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">/s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png);">http://s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; display: block; height: 16px; width: 16px; line-height: 16px; float: left; background-position: 0px -1616px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">/s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png);">http://s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; display: block; height: 16px; width: 16px; line-height: 16px; float: left; background-position: 0px -1376px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">|/s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png);">http://s7.addthis.com/static/r07/widget24.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; display: block; height: 16px; width: 16px; line-height: 16px; float: left; margin-right: 4px; background-position: 0px -1104px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">More

North Carolina has restarted its recruiting efforts with Vad Lee, a 6-foot-1, 190-pound quarterback who committed to Georgia Tech in August.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
“They let up for a while, but they’ve been keeping in contact with me,[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dee Hart has not decommitted from Michigan, but he will if/when RichRod is fired.

When that happens, Hart will wind up a Gator.

He wants to play in the spread offense and only the spread

If Harbaugh signs that extension I wonder if RRod will be retained by default. But I guess contracts don't really mean much now a days. I still maintain firing RRod will only hurt us more than it will help.

Great truck.

Reminded me of Masoli in the 2008 Holiday Bowl.

John quizzed in his pants

from lateek townsend's facebook:

"PRO STYLE DEFENSE.. USC TROJANS NFL COACHES AHH MAN... PUTTING LBs IN THE LEAGUE ALSO JUST TOO SAY.. THE DEGREE STANDS FOR IT SELF WILL I HOPE ON BOARD"

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Butch Davis had an in-home with Marquise last night. He filled out enrollment papers and they talked about jersey numbers. The staff left feeling confident he will be in Chapel Hill come Spring Semester. Another poster who is close to the football office said that MW called them today and confirmed he will enroll in January. This guy has been proven wrong in the past, but hopefully that tidbit is true.

After losing EG the staff is still looking to get 2 QBs in this class. UNC is targeting Jacoby Brissett, Tanner McEvoy, and Vad Lee as possible replacements. Being able to steal one of those three would be a he positive for us. Hopefully we can snag Vad Lee from GT.

I guess we will just have to see;  everybody on my end remains confident he'll be in Blacksburg, said he's already applied for classes, been accepted and everything (which isn't binding, if he's done the same thing at UNC he can still go with either). One side is right and the other side is just posting wishful thinking, we'll see which is which
laugh.gif
Whatever happens, he'll be at whatever school next month so we won't have to wait long to find out. Beamer and staff were supposed to do an in home with him on Friday night, but MW and his family all came to the team hotel instead. One thing's for sure, he would definitely be a Tarheel if not for the possibility of some type of sanctions at UNC. 
We also had an in home with Travis Hughes during the BCS selection show on Sunday. Hughes always gets starry eyed over whoever his recent visit was with so I don't read too much into his comments afterwards. Apparently it's between us and Maryland now though, and people feel very good about our chances to land both him and Stephone Anthony. That would be a huge turnaround considering neither was considering us a few months ago, and it would make up for missing Curtis Grant.

BTW Juicy I was talking to one of my friends from HS that just graduated from UNC and he told me he was surprised the BBall team wasn't caught in the academic infraction stuff . He said there were a bunch of times where he'd take a test and the FB/BB players would come in, take a manilla folder out of their backpack and just turn that in and then leave
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not even trying to pretend to take the test. You seen anything like that?
laugh.gif
 I've known of players cheating off of people in class, but I've never seen it b/c my major (architecture) doesn't have any athletes in it. 

Gunna isn't that bowl in Texas? That's crazy it sold out already! Either Domers are traveling really well or Miami fans are energized by the firing of RS
laugh.gif

Yup. most likely its the ND fan base buyin up almost all of those tickets.

UM got out traveled by Wisconsin at a Bowl game last yr that was in their home state. I 'd be shocked if was UM fans who snatched up a good portion of thse tix

UM got out traveled by Wisconsin at a Bowl game last yr that was in their home state. I 'd be shocked if was UM fans who snatched up a good portion of thse tix

I was at that bowl game. It was like 70/30 Miami fans.

But the Sun Bowl will probably be 80/20 ND fans. It sold out yesterday actually.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

2vdh2yo.jpg

nerd.gif

Erin Andrew's apologized to Beaver fans on twitter for assuming it was as a "fan" of James and Quizz.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The game outcome aside for my first experience in a real college football rivalry atmosphere I gotta say I was entertained ALL week

And McFloppy... that pic from FB actually helped me. Shout to the U of O Acrobatics and Tumbling team
pimp.gif
I went to high school with that cat! Facing felony theft charges....
30t6p3b.gif

UM fans can't even fill half the stadium at home games, there is no way they bought up tickets.  It's all ND.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

thats a god damn lie and we all know it

i guess the crowd shots of all red was just BS then? or the fact that wisconsin has a history of bring a huge fan base with them to bowl games?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Fear The Ibis wrote:

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

thats a god damn lie and we all know it

i guess the crowd shots of all red was just BS then? or the fact that wisconsin has a history of bring a huge fan base with them to bowl games?

All red huh?

4246151175_44fd21dea7_z.jpg

4246151651_a2ef881d7f_z.jpg

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom