Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

I was hearing on Twitter that if Thomas picks Oregon that USC should terminate their contract with Nike.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Lamar Dawson. Ur Next. C'mon down. #ChoppaCitySalute

rumor is there is a surprise amongst the signees... *shrugs*
Gunna, I've been hearing there's real shot Lamar heads to SC.  What's the latest?

from Kentucky website

I am told tonight that Lamar Dawson has called the coaches and made his decision. I was told Dawson will pick Tennessee tomorrow.
My source said, it would take a miracle at this point for Dawson to pick UK.

USC fans, reporters, etc... Leave my Lil Bro alone his desicion is made.
If ive learned to respect it you need to, cause hes a great player & great players will be great wherever the go!

My bestfriend, My lil brother, My teamate as much i waited to play with you on the college level. I thought to myself thatt this will be fun also to pl...ay against you 2. I understand now bro, start your own path, Ball Out!. Crenshaw Players tend to have the heart, courage, and determination to play wherever and whenever. We adapt, learn, and take over. Thats the mind set of a COUGAR. G-man has taught us to not go with the hype but go with your heart. & your heart is to be a Duck so go Quack that %+%%# up! Yeititititi Renassance Bro

JUst rememebr the
Trojans & Ducks will meet in the Pac 10 Championship
No brotherhood on the field but outside imma love you to death bro
& i wil see you again real soon on the field

Love You Mann Stay up Duck
From Hayes Pullard.
I was hearing on Twitter that if Thomas picks Oregon that USC should terminate their contract with Nike.

roll.gif
Ridiculous
They've been saying that for years, ever since Phil Knight started having major influence over the Duck football program.  This is the first major recruit the Ducks have flipped, %#$@ happens, people overreact about these things.  I like recruiting because it's fun, but some dudes are drama queens.

One recruit doesn't signify the end of anything, doesn't change "complexities", etc.  Pete Carroll took Joe McKnight from under LSU and Les Miles.  The Tigers are still a top team, McKnight didn't really live up to the hype bestowed upon him and in hindsight wasn't worth the bru-haha he caused.

Thomas is a great player, but I doubt he sees the field in 2011 with James/Barner in the fold.  They might throw him at receiver, to run end arounds to keep him happy.  I know he's not going to Oregon to play DB, he would've stayed close to home for that.  In his heart he wants to play RB, and he believes Oregon will give him the best opportunity.  Good luck to him (I'm not being sarcastic either, I wish him well)

That being said, we are still in play for Dawson, I just think he will end up a Vol.

Man best of luck to Mamba if it's true. Dude is best player to come out of LA city in long time. He's a hero to the kids and reps the inner city yet chooses Oregon? Just doesn't make sense. Gotta be more to this.

SC fans heard anything on Delvon Simmons? Inside Carolina will be at his announcement tomorrow and some of our board insiders had said we had a player X on the board who was a silent commit. I guess we will know at 11 for sure.

All I want for my B'day is a #1 recruiting class, DO IT Muschamp!

Was at a fraternity smoker this evening and sources close to Coach Golden are saying that they won't give any names but the University of Miami will make a big splash tomorrow at signing day.

So excited this day is here!This post is dedicated to the dynasty that is about to be conceived at the end of today's events.
GO VOLS
pimp.gif

Haters
laugh.gif

All SC fans know that DT is a damn good football player.  It sucks to see him go up to Oregon, but I still wish him well.  One player doesn't make a program, and **@@ happens.  Congrats to the Ducks on the new pickup. 

National signing day is here fellas.

Originally Posted by firered18

So excited this day is here!This post is dedicated to the dynasty that is about to be conceived at the end of today's events.
GO VOLS DUCKS
pimp.gif

Haters
laugh.gif

Gators Desperately tried to persuade Maggitt last nite. sent the farm his way...

LOIs are rolling in right now all over the country

Happy National signing day

I just hope Vandy is able to pull in Josh Grady and Lafonte Thourogood.

The new staff has been going hard getting kids to come visit and decommit from various places.

I'm not too sure about the 2 CO QB's they picked up though

Back
Top Bottom