Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

http://www.terezowens.com...nessee-titans-officials/

Jeff Fisher, Vince Young and Elvis have left the building..Now, Bud Adams is trying to replace the legendary mustached coach..Most believe Adams will keep the job in-house..However, an interesting potential coaching candidate was just spotted in Nashville..USC coach and former University of Tennessee head coach Lane Kiffin was spotted at the Nashville airport meeting with two Titans officials..Imagine Shady Lane taking over for Fisher…-TO

??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How would that even be possible?  The same exact city he left? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please let that happen, it would be comedic GOLD. 

The Titans are currently suing CLK.  Why they hell would they interview him for a job? 
laugh.gif

EDIT:

[table][tr][td]Of course we can't sign off without one last DeAnthony Thomas (Los Angels, Calif./Crenshaw) note. The update as of 6 p.m. ET is that Thomas will sign with Oregon. USC coaches are still fighting the fight but Thomas has told both staffs what he plans to do and right now, it appears the Ducks will pull off one of the biggest recruiting shockers in the last few years[/td][/tr][/table]

tired.gif

laugh.gif
at USC, thinking they can get away with 30 scholarships a year, no team deserved this more than you did. Can't wait for the NCAA to deny your appeal.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

laugh.gif
at USC, thinking they can get away with 30 scholarships a year, no team deserved this more than you did. Can't wait for the NCAA to deny your appeal.
pimp.gif
Geez, Andrew, for a Stanford guy you're not too bright.

We possibly lost one highly ranked recruit, it happens.

All that anger stemming from the regret of returning for another year at Stanford, only for your coach to bolt for the NFL.  It must be getting to you.  Take solace in knowing that while you are there, Stanford will not return to the Pac 12 gutter, where it belongs.

Just because we lost (...or are about to) lose Thomas, doesn't mean we will not get a full class. 
smokin.gif

Still in play for a few highly ranked recruits.  Can't say that down on the Farm.

Originally Posted by JUS3

The Titans are currently suing CLK.  Why they hell would they interview him for a job? 
laugh.gif

Jeff Fisher was the one who had beef with CLK over talking to one of his staff w/o asking. Now that Fisher is fired I doubt the owner really cares about Fisher not liking CLK anymore.

But yeah...CLK ain't getting another NFL job anytime soon.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

All that anger stemming from the regret of returning for another year at Stanford, only for your coach to bolt for the NFL.  It must be getting to you.  Take solace in knowing that while you are there, Stanford will not return to the Pac 12 gutter, where it belongs.

Just because we lost (...or are about to) lose Thomas, doesn't mean we will not get a full class. 
smokin.gif

Still in play for a few highly ranked recruits.  Can't say that down on the Farm.
Oh please, how proud are you to finally poach recruits from Stanford University. That is how far you have fallen? I'll be at the game again this year, going to make it 4 out of 5 now? Jeez, that full class is really helping you. Fight on.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Oh please, how proud are you to finally poach recruits from Stanford University. That is how far you have fallen? I'll be at the game again this year, going to make it 4 out of 5 now? Jeez, that full class is really helping you. Fight on.
pimp.gif
you're pretty annoying...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
you're pretty annoying...
It must be annoying losing your number one recruit and losing by 35 on your home field.
laugh.gif

AndrewLuck wrote:
pimp.gif

That's what happens when you have a solid coaching staff, which is now gone from Palo Alto.

It's not an indication of how far we have fallen, as you say, more of an indication of how the gamble of hiring Jim Harbaugh really paid off for Stanford.

It must be annoying losing your number one recruit and losing by 35 on your home field.
laugh.gif
Enjoy it.

Stanford fans talking +!$# about football.  It's well known that the one thing Stanford doesn't teach is humility and class.

Nako
roll.gif

Either way, I'm actually kind of looking forward to the creativity of the gifs you will use. Now is when I wish Chester was back
laugh.gif
Bless his soul

Gunna I'm hearing Gabe is going to sign with the Vols tomorrow. NSD might end up being pretty damn good on Rocky Top.

Oregon people I know you guys are more concerned with bigger names but any word on your side about Jake Fisher?

Now Lockhart texted the coaching staff saying he's having second thoughts, and it looks like Lafonte Thourogood might decommit and go to Vandy.
indifferent.gif
I don't care if they have early playing time available, it's freaking VANDERBILT! And Lafonte is a garbage QB, he wouldn't do well at QB at any school no matter what the situation. He's a position change all the way and he needs to realize that. I know VT isn't the greatest school, but do these kids not give a #$@@ about actually winning games? I'll take losing a recruit to Bama/Florida/Tennesee, but UVA, UNC, Vanderbilt? Those programs haven't been relevant in over a decade. You can't be serious with this.
30t6p3b.gif

He's a big name to me ^^ Of course I'm an Oregon fuh-reak.

Word is he may have committed to Oregon on his visit over the weekend. Not confirmed obviously, but we'll see. I know Chip wants him in the system though. Seemed like kind of a sleeper that came on later in the recruiting process.

That's just what I've read.

Jerrard Randall is apparently not cutting it in the grades department and may defer and greyshirt so he can become academically eligible. We shall see. It might be a win-win for Oregon as it gets Randall in and it helps clear up the QB spot with Bryan Bennett behind Darron for the next two years.

*crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom