GoodWood NYC Jesus Piece

I got the black Jesus piece myself months ago from the actual website. great quality and detail!....the chain is a little long for my liking, (im 6 feet) but i just put a small rubber band on the back so itll look shorter.

If you do order from goodwoodnyc.com be prepared to deal w/ the worst customer service ever!!!

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Damn this recession got ninjas rocking wood???
roll.gif
Word and they got fake ones too smh, dudes tryna sell em for $100+ wth. On another note I might get that heart attack peice just cause i'm an EMT. I can get yall dudes some actual Africa pendants for like $5 from some actual African's let me know...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shazulu

roll.gif
Word and they got fake ones too smh, dudes tryna sell em for $100+ wth. On another note I might get that heart attack peice just cause i'm an EMT. I can get yall dudes some actual Africa pendants for like $5 from some actual African's let me know...
nerd.gif
pics or ducktales

I made a piece (a pic of my pops when he was younger w/ wayfarers on) with a small block of wood laying around in our wood shop + xacto + dremel to sand it. then i painted it black
laugh.gif
came out dope.

why would you even wear that. thats just that ******ed bandwagon crap. why waste money on that. invest it somewhere else, trust me

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by shazulu

roll.gif
nerd.gif
pics or ducktales

33825e9e15adb5703906b1b824007f62bd3adb1.jpg

GUESS AGAIN YOU MUDDA SUCKA!
roll.gif

b362533e06a375683136ca8092d625eacf2d43a.jpg

PICS OF ACTUAL AFRICANS TOMORROW! RBG FOR LIFE!

On some real though yall buggin by paying that much for some wood pendant. REALLY mine actually came from an African lol, some lady in SoHo was charging like 30 beans for some African pendant worth about 2 cents the most, yall can even make this stuff yourself if you have time I took stagecraft when I was in highscool it's not hard at all.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ago225

why would you even wear that. thats just that ******ed bandwagon crap. why waste money on that. invest it somewhere else, trust me
laugh.gif
N_ please. They're $35-$60.

People on here spend that on basketball shorts and DVD collections.

Originally Posted by JD161616

The Jesus Piece model may be a 'fad' just because so many people got on board all at once, but the company does GREAT work for custom pieces. I'm buddies with one of the main people working with the company, so I've seen some quality pieces. Have two red and two black ones. Would I buy them for the price they are circulating for....ehhh...but they're a decent accessory if you just wanna throw one on.
15ecntk.jpg

My buddy Modi's Custom pieces for his websites:
332qkb4.jpg

WHERE CAN I GET THOSE AFRICAN PIECES? INFO, thanx in advance

Back
Top Bottom