GoodWood NYC Jesus Piece

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

I got the black Jesus GoodWood Piece. It's cool. I need the 4-20 piece. I didn't even know about it till about a month later.
I rock mine every now and then but usually whenever i feel like it.

i got called a hypebeast once for it though and i just laughed at the dude working there since he had to tell it to one of his co-workers behind my back and not myself.
His co-worker was interested in it until the guy called him over and called me a hypebeast and explained it to him what one was and i over heard him (store was empty) mentioning what a hypebeast was and that i was one and i looked at him and laughed and he tried to change the conversation quick and i was more shocked than anything but whatever, he's still working at the same spot not going anywhere in life and i have no idea how just because of the peice he assumed i was one even though i'm not.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sounds like his little comment struck a nerve

so dudes judging others because they wear what they like?

so what if its wood...they arent spending YOUR money.

Get over yourselves.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

I got the black Jesus GoodWood Piece. It's cool. I need the 4-20 piece. I didn't even know about it till about a month later.
I rock mine every now and then but usually whenever i feel like it.

i got called a hypebeast once for it though and i just laughed at the dude working there since he had to tell it to one of his co-workers behind my back and not myself.
His co-worker was interested in it until the guy called him over and called me a hypebeast and explained it to him what one was and i over heard him (store was empty) mentioning what a hypebeast was and that i was one and i looked at him and laughed and he tried to change the conversation quick and i was more shocked than anything but whatever, he's still working at the same spot not going anywhere in life and i have no idea how just because of the peice he assumed i was one even though i'm not.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sounds like his little comment struck a nerve
indeed, a paragraph of salt filled wounds..still lickin that joint off
laugh.gif

even for 30 bucks i can't see myself rocking this, i'd have to have 10X more gold just so i can feel myself bout rockin wood.

They hot I ain't gonna lie, especially the red one. But I could never pull one off, I would look like a damn tool wearing one.
Too much attention to myself.

A custom DR one of the Coat of Arms would be hot though.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

They hot I ain't gonna lie, especially the red one. But I could never pull one off, I would look like a damn tool wearing one.
Too much attention to myself.

A custom DR one of the Coat of Arms would be hot though.
The Jesus pieces are dope even though they are wood.
I would get one but dudes are charging rape prices on ebay & on here.

Originally Posted by Big Richard

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

300.jpg

420potback.jpg

pimp.gif
WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH
NEED

INFO NOW !!!!!

INFO?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

rather rock a $5 rosary

don't "rock" a rosary
indifferent.gif
relax
indifferent.gif
Why would rock a %@!$% rosary for fashion??
Are you even catholic?

Yep, Wearing a rosary and not being Catholic is a sin.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

rather rock a $5 rosary

don't "rock" a rosary
indifferent.gif
relax
indifferent.gif
Why would rock a %@!$% rosary for fashion??
Are you even catholic?
Yep, Wearing a rosary and not being Catholic is a sin.
indifferent.gif

no, it's just stupid...
hell, even being a "poor" Catholic and having them is stupid

Originally Posted by Manglor

**waits for someone to start rocking a wood rolex**

They doing wood G Shocks
[table][tr][td]http://www.w-shock.com/store.html[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Saint48 have team up with PRPLMNT to customize your favorite Casio's G-Shock with a wooden shell, called Wood Shock($TBA).
These Wood Shock wood bezel watches are 100% hand and laser crafted and made to resemble the G-Shock DW6600. The watch also comes with technical functions such as an auto-calendar, backlight, alarm multi-function, stopwatch and a countdown timer.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom