Google Translator? 日本 and 中文 NTer's check in.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

not at all

Figured that, got some designs and don't want to look like an idiot or offend anyone...can you or someone point me in the right direction where I can get an accurate translation?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

not at all

Figured that, got some designs and don't want to look like an idiot or offend anyone...can you or someone point me in the right direction where I can get an accurate translation?

@2sappy

See I translated your sig and this is what I got 
laugh.gif
...I doubt either is right, my first instinct said it was Japanese though.

Japanese: Apple Plucking Beam!

Chinese: Ringo ã

@2sappy

See I translated your sig and this is what I got 
laugh.gif
...I doubt either is right, my first instinct said it was Japanese though.

Japanese: Apple Plucking Beam!

Chinese: Ringo ã

The grammar and sentence structure is usually messed up. These translate engines are good for getting an idea of what someone is saying, but not for something "official".

The grammar and sentence structure is usually messed up. These translate engines are good for getting an idea of what someone is saying, but not for something "official".

hot-family-photo.jpg

google translator will eviscerate whatever you're trying to say

i can read chinese at the level of a 6 year old so i can't help much but there's a ton of language-specific message boards out there

hot-family-photo.jpg

google translator will eviscerate whatever you're trying to say

i can read chinese at the level of a 6 year old so i can't help much but there's a ton of language-specific message boards out there

I used Google Translate for my Italian class and it !#+%$ up the whole structure of what you're trying to say.

I used Google Translate for my Italian class and it !#+%$ up the whole structure of what you're trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom