GOOGLE VOICE IS NOW OPEN TO EVERYONE

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Grabbing a number for each of my Gmails.
you cant have them forward/authenticate to the same # so you better have more than 1 phone at your disposal
I'm about to use my housephone for my 3rd #, and just turn off forwarding to reserve it.

I hate how there is no tab for voice when you're in your gmail, or am I doing something wrong?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Grabbing a number for each of my Gmails.
you cant have them forward/authenticate to the same # so you better have more than 1 phone at your disposal
I'm about to use my housephone for my 3rd #, and just turn off forwarding to reserve it.

I hate how there is no tab for voice when you're in your gmail, or am I doing something wrong?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

is this crappier than google wave or no? 

They give you a real phone number that grants you free unlimited texting, call forwarding and voice mail. I also have wave, I only went on it once, I do use voice though

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

is this crappier than google wave or no? 

They give you a real phone number that grants you free unlimited texting, call forwarding and voice mail. I also have wave, I only went on it once, I do use voice though

ive had this for about 2 weeks and i still dont know how to create a number different than my cell so i can give that number out instead of my real cell phone #

any body know how its done ?

ive had this for about 2 weeks and i still dont know how to create a number different than my cell so i can give that number out instead of my real cell phone #

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

If I'm understanding you correctly, you need to follow the instructions they give you.

Type your area code, and then you can get a number with a certain short phrase if you want in the second box, and if it's available they'll show you the numbers. Pick one and click next. Add your phone so when people call/text your GOOGLE number, it reaches your phone. By doing this, Google allows you to do specific things such as screening a call or blocking numbers completely. They save voicemails and texts sent to this number as well.

First the Bay Area....then..........the world.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

If I'm understanding you correctly, you need to follow the instructions they give you.

Type your area code, and then you can get a number with a certain short phrase if you want in the second box, and if it's available they'll show you the numbers. Pick one and click next. Add your phone so when people call/text your GOOGLE number, it reaches your phone. By doing this, Google allows you to do specific things such as screening a call or blocking numbers completely. They save voicemails and texts sent to this number as well.

First the Bay Area....then..........the world.

Back
Top Bottom