Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

Just not ready to make that conclusion yet though.
How do we know they are negligent parents?
What are the chances that they are good parents and happened to get distracted for a few seconds to find themselves in this situation?

Are we ready to put the kid through the system and alter this kids life because of what happened in this one instance?

I love animals too man. I'm just not quite ready to be outraged about this situation.

Nobody is advocating taking the kid away but illicit. Killing the animal who's in his habitat shouldn't be the end result of this situation.
You take a toddler to see a gorilla in an open pit and your kid manages to climb into the enclosure. If that's not negligent. My definition must be wrong. Maybe if this kid was a boy genius who was reserved most of the time and decided to climb on something for the first time in his life, then maybe I'll give the parent the benefit of the doubt. Something tells me otherwise.

Its the same cat bruh , i was alrdy humbled and addressed people that would try to rank on me in the thread that i talked about my new situation lol

We need sticky threads so we can have a thread addressing the situation with my old car and get it over with alrdy , go

We need sticky threads so we can have a thread addressing the situation with my old car and get it over with alrdy , go

We don't need that.
I do remember you being pretty braggadocious about your car situation so it's...interesting to see how things played out.
You say you been humbled though and I'm not going to kick a man when he's down so we will leave it at that.

Just not ready to make that conclusion yet though.
How do we know they are negligent parents?
What are the chances that they are good parents and happened to get distracted for a few seconds to find themselves in this situation?

Are we ready to put the kid through the system and alter this kids life because of what happened in this one instance?

I love animals too man. I'm just not quite ready to be outraged about this situation.

Nobody is advocating taking the kid away but illicit. Killing the animal who's in his habitat shouldn't be the end result of this situation.
You take a toddler to see a gorilla in an open pit and your kid manages to climb into the enclosure. If that's not negligent. My definition must be wrong. Maybe if this kid was a boy genius who was reserved most of the time and decided to climb on something for the first time in his life, then maybe I'll give the parent the benefit of the doubt. Something tells me otherwise.

You seem to have the definition down right but you still real quick to make a whole assumption on the parents with very few facts.

Kids put themselves in some wild situations. Accidents do happen.
Is it that crazy to ask for more info before accusing the parents of negligence?
Am EYE the crazy one here?

People are so quick to be outraged these days.
It's not good for society.

Chill diego , youre asking way to many reasonable questions . Its all the parents fault they need to have their kid taken away and must be hung in front of the town immediately.

#teamhuman

Chill diego , youre asking way to many reasonable questions . Its all the parents fault they need to have their kid taken away and must be hung in front of the town immediately.

#teamhuman

Nah. Next up. Child jumps into Killer Whale tank. Handler shoots whale dead.

After that. Kid jumps off building. Handler shoots concrete. :lol:

Last edited:

#teamhuman

Nah. Next up. Child jumps into Killer Whale tank. Handler shoots whale dead.

After that. Kid jumps off building. Handler shoots concrete. :lol:

So what do you propose should happen?
Logistically speaking...

Child services show up at the home.
What happens next?

Nobody give a **** about your ****** car b

Not me
Not nt
Not humrabe
Not raef lafrentz

Nobody.

Im team human btw
roll.gif

Amen

Thousands are signing a petition that aims to hold the parents of the 4-year-old boy who fell into the Cincinnati Zoo enclosureaccountable for the death of Harambe, the gorilla who was shot and killed as a result. The "Justice for Harambe" petition directly calls for "the parents to be held accountable for the lack of supervision and negligence that caused Harambe to lose his life" and has already garnered more than 157,000 signatures.

Public outrage over Harambe's death is pouring across social media. A Facebook pagein Harambe's memory outlines a second petition calling for a new law that would hold any person "causing harm and or death of an animal at a zoo, sanctuary or wild animal park...criminally and financially responsible."

People are also inundating the zoo's Facebookand Instagram accounts and accusing the child's parents of negligence. "That child's parents should be responsible for the financial loss of that Gorilla. And any associated costs seeing that they couldn't adequately supervise their own child and now a magical animal lost his life because of their error," one Facebook user commented.

Charlamagne Tha God, Questlove, Holly Robinson Peete, and more have taken to social media to voice their sadness in the situation. "I just don't see how your kid ends up in a gorilla pit," Charlamagne tweeted. "I come from one of those if the kids being too quiet something wrong families."

View media item 2050174

So what do you propose should happen?
Logistically speaking...

Child services show up at the home.
What happens next?

Asking the wrong person. I don't think a Gorilla has any place in a zoo to begin with. Taking your kid to an open pit should come at your own risk. They should put signs up saying if your dumbass cant supervise your kid around here. Then we aren't going to either. This is the Gorilla's home. Adults, please act accordingly. Don't wanna be lunch? Don't go to an open area at the zoo. Murphys law and darwins law will come to play.

Last edited:
People just want a negligent parent to be held accountable for their actions. Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

Move around I already said earlier in the thread that some type of action should be taken against the parents

But then again, if you take the kid away from the parents for 10 seconds of them being dumb...it might hurt the kid more than it helps him

I say make them donate to a save da gorrillas fund, have the zoo make the area around the exhibit safer and problem solved

People just want a negligent parent to be held accountable for their actions. Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?
This.

They should make the parents pay for the next SBG to replace it.

People only care when it effects their pockets.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people calling for the parents' head are the same cats fighting for their gun rights so they could go and kill animals for sport.

Lot of real righteous cats in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom