Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

when i see a homeless person and  a dog i feel more sympathy towards the dog.

i still feel bad for the human but i always feel worse for the dog

Last edited:
k

because i have a dog and never been homeless...?

Last edited:

What if the baby was white?
Dont care. The Gorrila is being talked about more than black ppl
and this is an issue in a thread about a gorilla getting shot? 
laugh.gif

funny how the gorilla has more sympathy for the adolescent than most of you posters. yet he gets shot for it. Rip. they fear what they dont know

Just to be clear.

People feel like the gorilla SHOULD NOT have been shot?

Can someone explain how they arrived at that assumption? Not about to go through 22 pages.

Seriously I don't understand why they just couldn't get some rope and lasso the gorilla??? His arms would be clamped to his mid section while someone saved the kid.

Last edited:
A human life especially a kid is not equal to 1 million gorillas.

If you disagree don't have kids, I've ran into people saying the should be shot because he was being reckless.

Considering who the outrage is coming from I'm not surprised

Still trying to see what in the hell the fathers criminal history has to do with anything

I came in on the last two pages and the general gist of it seems:

1. Y'all don't agree with the killing of the gorilla, in which case: what should they have done?

2. Y'all want some type of tangible punishment for the mother, other than the judgement that has already taken place on her character, in which case: what do you deem acceptable?

Am I wrong? Or are y'all just talking in circles now that you see your opinions typed back to you and how ridiculous they sound? :lol:  

Having the parent held accountable is ridiculous? Man, that arrogance again.... I'm not a lawmaker. She should pay all expenses on that rilla's clean up. The ammo, the estimated amount of revenue lost at the zoo because of her mistake.

For someone that's so anti zoo you seem to really be concerned with their bottom line.

This is just a reminder to all the parents out there, and future parents out there.
when at a zoo or any public places, please keep an eye on your children.

be responsible!!

Back
Top Bottom