Got a ticket for moving in between subway cars, what can I do

So i was trying to rush home to watch the giants game so I thought I can speed up the process if I moved inbetween cars. 
Well I did that when the train stopped and the pigs pulled me over and gave me a ticket.

I am not about to pay $75 for BS.

My argument is the train wasnt moving, and if they dont want people walking in between cars they should locked it.

Any inputs?

So i was trying to rush home to watch the giants game so I thought I can speed up the process if I moved inbetween cars. 
Well I did that when the train stopped and the pigs pulled me over and gave me a ticket.

My argument is the train wasnt moving, and if they dont want people walking in between cars they should locked it.

Any inputs?

How the hell you gonna speed up the process moving inbetween cars? So you can be closer to the stairs when you get out? 
laugh.gif

Thats about a 30 second difference.

Just take the L.

How the hell you gonna speed up the process moving inbetween cars? So you can be closer to the stairs when you get out? 
laugh.gif

Just take the L.

You probably aren't going to be able to beat it. I mean they give tickets to people for putting their bags on empty seats even if the train is completely empty.

You probably aren't going to be able to beat it. I mean they give tickets to people for putting their bags on empty seats even if the train is completely empty.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Any inputs?

Someones always trying to beat or cheat the system, You know the rules, just be a man and face things when youre wrong and be Ohio.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Any inputs?

Someones always trying to beat or cheat the system, You know the rules, just be a man and face things when youre wrong and be Ohio.

The best you can do is stand by your statement that the train wasn't moving as you moved through cars. The law indeed does say you can't move while the train is in motion. You appeal the ticket and hope the cop doesn't show up. That's all I can think of.

However, if he does show up, you have to pay the court fees, which is another $30 I think.

The best you can do is stand by your statement that the train wasn't moving as you moved through cars. The law indeed does say you can't move while the train is in motion. You appeal the ticket and hope the cop doesn't show up. That's all I can think of.

However, if he does show up, you have to pay the court fees, which is another $30 I think.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I came in here to say something similar to this. It was about 2am and I was headed home on the R. Not a single person in my car other than a homeless man sleeping across the seats a ways down from me. I'm tired so I have my back to the seats and one foot propped up on another seat in the row. Had my earbuds on so I couldn't hear anything, but the train was stopped for a minute (but at that time it's always crazy slow anyway). I look out and two cops are standing in the entrance to the car telling me to step out. I didn't do anything, so I don't move. They get more hostile raising their voices and @^%& so I just get out, train leaves and I'm pissed (because it'll take damn near an hour for another to come). These two pigs grab my ID, run it through, then write me up a citation for $25 for occupying more than one seat. Biggest load of bull$#^& I've ever seen in my life. 

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I came in here to say something similar to this. It was about 2am and I was headed home on the R. Not a single person in my car other than a homeless man sleeping across the seats a ways down from me. I'm tired so I have my back to the seats and one foot propped up on another seat in the row. Had my earbuds on so I couldn't hear anything, but the train was stopped for a minute (but at that time it's always crazy slow anyway). I look out and two cops are standing in the entrance to the car telling me to step out. I didn't do anything, so I don't move. They get more hostile raising their voices and @^%& so I just get out, train leaves and I'm pissed (because it'll take damn near an hour for another to come). These two pigs grab my ID, run it through, then write me up a citation for $25 for occupying more than one seat. Biggest load of bull$#^& I've ever seen in my life. 

laugh.gif
at NY public transportation

public transportation FTL

CA > NY

It's called [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sarcasm[/color]...

laugh.gif
at NY public transportation

public transportation FTL

CA > NY

It's called [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sarcasm[/color]...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How the hell you gonna speed up the process moving inbetween cars? So you can be closer to the stairs when you get out
laugh.gif

Just take the L.
Yup! I dont kno abt yall but 30 seconds is valuable time in the morning for me, and if i get on the back of the train I alwyas move closer to where I have to get off (I have a lateness problem, dats anotha story). But seriously if they dont want us to walk in between cars why are they unlocked? Dats like telling a hungry person not to eat but put food right in front of em lol

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How the hell you gonna speed up the process moving inbetween cars? So you can be closer to the stairs when you get out
laugh.gif

Just take the L.
Yup! I dont kno abt yall but 30 seconds is valuable time in the morning for me, and if i get on the back of the train I alwyas move closer to where I have to get off (I have a lateness problem, dats anotha story). But seriously if they dont want us to walk in between cars why are they unlocked? Dats like telling a hungry person not to eat but put food right in front of em lol

Back
Top Bottom