Got a ticket for moving in between subway cars, what can I do

laugh.gif
  i got 1 of these tickets back in 2004, but I live in California so I always felt it was in my best interest to not pay the ticket and spend the money on myself rather then on the state of New York.

this past winter the police stopped me and my boy just for walking down the street at 3am, took both our id's and looked our info up and nothing came up regarding the ticket.

OP, pay the ticket. You can't get around it. I actually 3 tickets on three different occasions, but after the first time, I knew what I was doing. It sucks, it's a dumb fine, but just pay it and keep it moving.

OP, pay the ticket. You can't get around it. I actually 3 tickets on three different occasions, but after the first time, I knew what I was doing. It sucks, it's a dumb fine, but just pay it and keep it moving.

it says I have option to do hearings by mail or by person.
I am a student so going there is going to be hard, they open from 8:30 to 2:30
indifferent.gif
, dont have time for that, and neither do I have the money
$75
mad.gif
THATS A TEXT BOOK RIGHT THERE DOWN THE DRAIN
I think im going to dispute it by mail and write them a letter.
i dont know if i should be apologetic or hostile in the letter.
I am still very angry right now, these pigs literally stole my money and took away my dignity
If I write them a friendly apologetic letter, theres a chance my fine might be reduced, but I really want to write them an angry letter and have 0 chance of getting a waiver.
After all what are the chances ill get a waiver anyway
eyes.gif

FREAKIN PIGS

it says I have option to do hearings by mail or by person.
I am a student so going there is going to be hard, they open from 8:30 to 2:30
indifferent.gif
, dont have time for that, and neither do I have the money
$75
mad.gif
THATS A TEXT BOOK RIGHT THERE DOWN THE DRAIN
I think im going to dispute it by mail and write them a letter.
i dont know if i should be apologetic or hostile in the letter.
I am still very angry right now, these pigs literally stole my money and took away my dignity
If I write them a friendly apologetic letter, theres a chance my fine might be reduced, but I really want to write them an angry letter and have 0 chance of getting a waiver.
After all what are the chances ill get a waiver anyway
eyes.gif

FREAKIN PIGS

Back
Top Bottom