Got an ISSUE with Jordan Brand? Vol. AIR IT OUT!!!

Bottom Line........Jordan Brand will continue to get away with their business practices because MOST of us on here (including me sometimes) are marks fortheir products. We went berserk last year when we first saw pics of the retro Air Jordan VI Carmines....Why!?

Because most of us drooled at the sight of an OG model that we could FINALLY wear in it's retro form. Go back and check out that thread forthe initial picture launch of the Carmines last year and you will see how many people had said "copped". People lost their minds and that thread waspretty big just for the pics alone.....

This is nothing new.....NT'ers are not concerned enough and are not disciplined enough to maintain their credibility when it comes to issueswith this company. We could get a surprise pic of a white infrared VI or a bordeaux VII or a chicago X and
Iguarantee.....that people will not be saying anything about how they won't cop the shoes. Same people criticizing and having beefs with JBfor any reason will be the same ones copping (maybe even myself if it's a shoe I loved as a kid...but hey...at least I'm honest
grin.gif
).

Listen here...we're all hypocrites. We trash JB, they release a hot item, we no longer complain and put up
pimp.gif
and
devil.gif
along with how we can't wait for whatever shoe they decide to throw at us to drop. Even the garbage ones like (IMO) the Max Orange 1's hadhype to em'........but look........this is WHY Jordan Brand does not consider our trivial opinions because we contradict ourselves and talk about how muchwe don't like this or like that.......AFTER we buy the newest and hottest retro out. If you have a beef with JB...blame you're self....******!
laugh.gif

Like a few have mentioned, If Nike Retro can put out a decent product for an affordable price, why can't JB? To me, that's the bottom line.

Originally Posted by kmk9190

if you don't like it don't buy it.

exactly! Nike & JB tells us the release dates, this does not mean "Get in line right now!" does it? If they dont look good, i aint spendin extrabucks on em
and why do the 2009s cost so damm much? prices are so jacked

Back
Top Bottom