Got any stories from LocalHookupz.com? Vol. Pioneer site

just how I like em...young and extra smutty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

^^ Laugh but he aint lying ..

But once again ... ya been warned .. there are a lot of ******s and @+%%% up in there that will try to scoop you up on some "Hey Im not gay but I have always wanted to give top, I think you cute and I wouldnt mind trying it with you" type of crap .. that dude that got pity oral was from a he-she that didnt want to reveal the truth .. SMH

bad experience?
I already posted my bad experience ...

That's just a warning for some of ya guys ..
NothingBefore wrote:
told me " how much you trying to spend "
Word up, I used to chill with a few chicks from BadaBing and Sin City and some of them used to hit localz on some pullingtricks #$@! ..

Also pulled one chick one time and we chill like almost the entire day .. I was riding her on my bike feeling up on each other and #$@! and then at the end ofthe day she said "you know you want some, it's going to cost" ... I felt like a %%%!*@! on some real #$@!, but played it cool .. I said"iight bet, but lets keep riding because this #$@! is fun" Dude I jump on the 95 towards jersey pass the washington hit the turnpike got to like exit6 pass six flags, said I needed some gas, told her to go pay inside with two bucks and bounce on her $++ ...

gtfohwtbs trying to play me like that ...

But once again ... ya been warned .. there are a lot of ******s and @+%%% up in there that will try to scoop you up on some "Hey Im not gay but I have always wanted to give top, I think you cute and I wouldnt mind trying it with you" type of crap .. that dude that got pity oral was from a he-she that didnt want to reveal the truth .. SMH

bad experience?

NothingBefore wrote:
Word up, I used to chill with a few chicks from BadaBing and Sin City and some of them used to hit localz on some pulling tricks #$@! ..

Also pulled one chick one time and we chill like almost the entire day .. I was riding her on my bike feeling up on each other and #$@! and then at the end of the day she said "you know you want some, it's going to cost" ... I felt like a %%%!*@! on some real #$@!, but played it cool .. I said "iight bet, but lets keep riding because this #$@! is fun" Dude I jump on the 95 towards jersey pass the washington hit the turnpike got to like exit 6 pass six flags, said I needed some gas, told her to go pay inside with two bucks and bounce on her $++ ...

THAT MAKES ME PROUD
happy.gif

I never used it but its still strong in NY. The amount of shemales on that site posing as chicks is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
Be careful guys.

geezus christ
smh.gif

P.S. BTW, that site is pretty small now so you tend to talk to the same girls and I had some @#%%+# friends that since they got and STD they decided to pass the gift that keeps on giving ..
smh.gif
telly, is that you?

kanye%20west.grammys.jpg

how can you be so heartless

bad experience?

NothingBefore wrote:
Word up, I used to chill with a few chicks from BadaBing and Sin City and some of them used to hit localz on some pulling tricks #$@! ..

Also pulled one chick one time and we chill like almost the entire day .. I was riding her on my bike feeling up on each other and #$@! and then at the end of the day she said "you know you want some, it's going to cost" ... I felt like a %%%!*@! on some real #$@!, but played it cool .. I said "iight bet, but lets keep riding because this #$@! is fun" Dude I jump on the 95 towards jersey pass the washington hit the turnpike got to like exit 6 pass six flags, said I needed some gas, told her to go pay inside with two bucks and bounce on her $++ ...

yayo.gif
yayo.gif
yayo.gif
yayo.gif
yayo.gif
yayo.gif
yayo.gif

owwwwwwww
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.localhookupz.c...emberpage/DaDdyUNeEdDaGAP

somebody get on that i can tell she got the thirstington

http://www.localhookupz.c...memberpage/XxMaGik_KiSsXx

it's a trap
sick.gif
^ lookin at my pg, tryina toss my salad or sum @%*$
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Only on NT. SMH at dude gettin bop from a ******. I know people thatbe posting on CL and they gay dudes hit up your inbox with the quickness.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

laugh.gif
I remember dudes posted sais' page on the original .org....
laugh.gif

that looks like a ****** on your avy ... for real
hahaha.. localz was funny back in high school.. but migente was my favorite..

this was never poppin here...onlinebootycall tho is but has only busted chicks...back to myspace i go lookin for randoms.

Originally Posted by eight2one

this was never poppin here...onlinebootycall tho is but has only busted chicks...back to myspace i go lookin for randoms.

theres actually a site called onlinebootycall
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom