Got Frauded in SF....HuGe UpDate.."Got My kicks Back!&q

Quote:
her nose lookin like she went a couple of rounds with tyson.
:lol:
laugh.gif

I've seen that Jessica girl at my old school before. She has down syndrome or something and always walks around with a care-taker. smh at you guys for making fun of her.

LOL! Troll Nose=illocano..HAHAHAHA That has to be one of the funniest things i've read on this forum.

^^she dosent have down syndrome dum dum, dude was jus clownin. why dont u ask him he is the one that wrote it!!!!!

^^^ Yeah, Idea was talking about the Jessica Forrest girl... not the Jenna girl that everyone on here is raging about, haha.

This is a funny thread BTW.

phillykix, just shut the @#%$ up! u got yur kicks so there is no need for you to be in this forum. go back to the northeast forum. i and dont care if u started this thread or not, there is no more need for u here!

jcsellsf : it doesn't matter what you think......relax.
It's not that big a deal that you were wrong.
The fact that you pmed me calling me ******ed when if fact you were the one who was wrong(as backed up by the original poster)
that she does in fact have down syndrome, so cool-out.

No need to e-beef, it doesn't matter.

And I haven't gotten my kicks yet, and two others have still been frauded.

So forget about it

if that chick messages... you guys can have her.. ask for me if she has an older sister... or i'll take the mom if she's available..
underage kids = all bad.. for the rest of your life.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

Saray Guillen>Jenna Fontanilla
l_71a4dd683622d22d92c7dc0005886ce9.jpg
Serve a punk a 4-piece, leave em with no teeth
Dangerous Dre Angus, serve mo' beef
From the streets where po-lice, ride 4 deep
I thug, blow big bud, no leaf

Punk Trick get played like a motif

this donald fang guy sending me PMs and @#%$...and ps i can care less if you go after this JDM guy, dude has no relation to me what so ever, keep making your little threats about him go ahead, ill sit back and wait for the outcome.
peace
Hella...

F man, i cant believe i missed all the drama.

can we still go to this guy's house? i'm not sure where exactly his place is but i live in SF near Huf... at least can we f up donald fang's car, or crib, or something? lol

those asian kids roll deep w/knives and stuff, fairly sure no guns... but if @#%$ went down we should just alert the cops in the area and get every one of those 4-foot posers tossed yeah? plus it's about that time, they prolly all studying for SATs and shnitt... plus i have a lot of asian friends in SF, maybe i can get one to "infiltrate" his crew HAHHA
ban "hobbdidday" once, he'll remember his old screenname from back in the day. ban him twice, and he doesn't have any more.

i think if phillykix gets his shoes back we should just egg his house or flaten his tires. if he didnt get the shoes back then i could understand doing something more extreme to him or his property. but if he did actually give the shoes back then he should just be let off with a little reminder of why he shouldnt rip people off. but i do think something like egging his house or something in that nature is called for cause he did rip somebody off no matter if he is giving it back or not.

That Jenna Fontanilla is alright, I'd rather pipe Bianca Gino though so all you NT detectives make yourself useful and find the address of those 2 women will ya?

Oh yeah what's up with the row full of Ho's? If I'm not mistaken they called the Bape guy Stephanie Ho and the girl next to him Timothy.....?

And uhh not a save a ho but why make fun of the ******ed girl? The @#%$ are yall in middle school or something still?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom