lol the second I saw the address I knew it involved Asians
I Need Lacelocks for the Green Bean V's
I Need Lacelocks for the Green Bean V's​

So have you guys handled this yet or what :smh:
smh.gif
I Need Lacelocks for the Green Bean V's
I Need Lacelocks for the Green Bean V's​

Quote:
i played against him..dude is FAST..but seriously is scared to get hit..he falls if hes 5 yards near contact
R.I.P STACK BUNDLES...... SQUAD UP!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Niners Next Season Baby!!​

Hey....Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my kicks back today. Doubt it would have happened without your help/threats lol.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread, and for helping a guy on the east coast get his sh*t back.
You guys ever need anything form Philly, let me know and I'd be glad to help.

Thanks!

Wow man........congrats on that. That is seriously a great victory.....I would have never imagined it would have gone this far....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Congrats on getting your kicks back dude.

Wish I had the same luck when I got frauded last year. Oh well. Live and learn.

Yeah, I didn't think he was going to send the kicks back either...even when i got the pm with tracking, I was skeptical.
But, over a month after he got my kicks they arrived in perfect condition.

good to know, is it still DS? forgot whether u said if it was or wasn't. I'm sure half the dudes who fraud people immediately wear those kicks
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Yup, Still Ds....it looks like he might have tried them on, but no biggie.......
He said all the other shoes he frauded for were sold. traded but no one wanted these. Sounds like B.S, but whatever...hppy I got my stuff back. hopefully the others guys get back their shoes as well.

Anyone who got frauded by him can contact me for more info, I might be able to help.

glad things worked out.

hopefully dude wises up and doesn't pull any more of these stunts. some dudes wouldn't be as methodical and by the book about seeking justice.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

lol good stuff man...still woulda been funny to see some nters roll up to his house tho
hella dope

for real though, a norcal summit should be held at his house. maybe just for like 5-10 minutes
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

my dude nighat gorsi looking like Nosferatu

how jenna gonna look older in this one :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

haha dude bringing in a throwback yearbook pic...btw my boy knows that jenna chick

hella dope

Back
Top Bottom