Got Frauded in SF....HuGe UpDate.."Got My kicks Back!&q

Quote:
Some one go give the police a call and show up to his house, the police will ask him for the shoes back, if he deny's it get some evidence together and the police will have a search warrant issued and run up on him with the quickness, probably take his computer and go through it. So yeah if ur the punk taking people's shoes and your reading this, you best "Do The Right Thing" like spike lee.
ebay Auctions To Come...​

:lol:
laugh.gif
SF​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

PRIORITY bro. they got more pressing issues such as gang violence, assault, armed robbery, homicides. internet/mail shoe fraud is the last thing on their minds.
by the way, make sure to read my sig...

ebay Auctions To Come...​

Quote:
It's called THEFT bro! THEFT is against the LAW, and a cops job is to enforce the LAW!!!
TEAM WARRIORS

Quote:
It's called THEFT bro! THEFT is against the LAW, and a cops job is to enforce the LAW!!!

maybe in modesto or stockton they might do something, but in frisco they got better things to do. and they arnt going to do anything bout this cause dude lives in philly and there is no evidence that i have seen in this post that warrents the police to come and investegate. and if they do investigate this im gonna be hella pissed off that my tax dollars go to something as weak as this.

shoefreak I'm not going to sit here and eArgue with you which is taking away from the seriousness of this thread. I am just trying to offer some ideas on ways this dood that got rip'd off can get his stuff back. The whole point of this board is to help each other out not to have battles of wit, a lot of people forget that. Anyone is free to say what they'd like but just try putting yourself in the person who got ripp'd off's shoes before trying to be the "slick" guy trying to impress everyone.
SAVE $$$ ON ALL EBAY + FINISHLINE PURCHASES:

BIG SAVINGS JUST CLICK ME TO SAVE NOW!!!

unless u personally know a sfpd officer that can help u gotta chalk it up as a lost. the cops won't do @#%$.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

il give 50 dollars to the person who gets me my shoes back. I sent him bmps. and i will paypal $50 to the person who gets them back to me.

YayAreaBoss: Thanks for your continued support......

Unfortunately, I'm not sure the Police can or will be willing to do anything......
I am going to contact the post office about this and sduggest that Lovemysneakers does as well. Maybe even a few other niketalkers.

If the Post Office Considers this mail-fraud which I am almost sure that they do, the postal inspector might be willing to go to his house and speak with him/his parents.

So much time has gone by that recovering my kicks seems unlikely, but it can't hurt to try.

supers0le : " :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this might be one of the best norcal threads ever" Glad I could help, the northeast forum sucks........As pissed as I am, I must say I enjoy reading this.

shoefreak415: Thanks for your comments and optimism throughout....you've been a big help

Quote:
The whole point of this board is to help each other out not to have battles of wit
a new account with a new name, yur like the laughing stock of the whole norcal forum.
Quote:
shoefreak415: Thanks for your comments and optimism throughout....you've been a big help

anytime bro. and next time just suck up the loss like a man. everyone gets ripped if yur heavy into the shoe game.when this happened to me i just sucked it up like a man and learned from the expierence, instead of crying like a little baby and trying to get people u dont even know to help u and possibly get them into trouble.

shoefreak415: I was being sarcastic genious.

If you notice, I did not ask anyone to do something that could get them hurt/in trouble....I was purely asking for ideas and suggestions on what to do.
You've been an assh*ole throughout and I'm sure you will continue........But maybe thats called being a man to you

And Yes, I'll cover the return shipping

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole point of this board is to help each other out not to have battles of wit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did u learn this from all the battles of "wit" that u lost. dude, yur the last person on here that should be making comments like this. if i were you, i would just start a new account with a new name, yur like the laughing stock of the whole norcal forum.

Quote:

anytime bro. and next time just suck up the loss like a man. everyone gets ripped if yur heavy into the shoe game.when this happened to me i just sucked it up like a man and learned from the expierence, instead of crying like a little baby and trying to get people u dont even know to help u and possibly get them into trouble.
Wow man you really cut me deep I'm sooooo hurt man!!!BIG SAVINGS JUST CLICK ME TO SAVE NOW!!!

Quote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
...word

i still say u show u at his house and give dude a beating..word to jae oh en avy
TEAM WARRIORS

Quote:
instead of crying like a little baby and trying to get people u dont even know to help u and possibly get them into trouble.

how does asking for help make him any less of a man?

it's not like he's demanding it or anything. besides, NTers are old enough to know what they're getting themselves into.
"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

Quote:
@ at getting scammed and not doing anything about it "like a man"

how are u gonna get yur money back from someone who has ripped u off and they live across the country???? and i never said i didnt try to get my money back.
Quote:
how does asking for help make him any less of a man?

i dont know, i didnt say that, u did.

ShoeFG415, broh REALIZE this guy is asking for help, not for an uneducated arguement on your side. Go find another board to argue on b'cuz the types of comments you leave are surely not welcomed here. Especially in this thread.
SAVE $$$ ON ALL EBAY + FINISHLINE PURCHASES:

BIG SAVINGS JUST CLICK ME TO SAVE NOW!!!

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom