Got Frauded in SF....HuGe UpDate.."Got My kicks Back!&q

Quote:
I'm gonna have all of you banned if this doesn't push through.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...word

On another note it's fraud that this kid did and the police would not mind to talk to him or his parents. I have a friend who just got his badge a few weeks ago, if need be I could ask him to check into this but, his is stationed in the Mission. I think he could get a better result rather than have a bunch of people show up on this kids doorstep. I'm pretty sure the parents would respond if they had to explain why they don't know what their son has been up to.

Quote:
I'm 18 and im DEFINITELY not tryna catch no criminal charges.
ed talkin about beating the kid up..haha..

someone let me know when you guys go down there though...i wouldnt mind watching this unfold from across the street
...word

"im DEFINITELY not tryna catch no criminal charges"....Thanks to everyone willing to help.....I know that this guy has brough heat upon himself by the way he responded, but don't get yourselves in trouble.

(sfknights1310:

On another note it's fraud that this kid did and the police would not mind to talk to him or his parents. I have a friend who just got his badge a few weeks ago, if need be I could ask him to check into this but, his is stationed in the Mission. I think he could get a better result rather than have a bunch of people show up on this kids doorstep. I'm pretty sure the parents would respond if they had to explain why they don't know what their son has been up to.)

sfknights1310: I think thats a great idea, if the kid has to answer up to his parents, I might be able to get my kicks back and he will get legally beat (hopefully with his dad's belt buckle)

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I didn;t realize when people are banned that they can still use the inbox feature.....doesn't make sense.

Anyway, tried to pm him again to hopefully get my kicks back, here is my pm and his response:

Phillykix (me)
>Its not too late to make good on your part of the trade....please contact me and send me one of the two pairs of shoes from the transaction..........
>there is no need for this and can all be solved rather easily.

Litoaznboi18: Him
> is that a threat? i dont owe you two pairs of shoes from this transaction. and i already told you, im out of town. you got me banned from niketalk. why the hell should my friend send that @#%$ out now? theres no point of it. he might as well just keep it cause i frankly dont give a @#%$ anymore.

TEAM WARRIORS

alright so the destinate date should be this friday at 4 o clock in the afternoon. bring your money, 3 bucks a pop.

free refreshments on me. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS

TEAM WARRIORS

Quote:
is that a threat? i dont owe you two pairs of shoes from this transaction. and i already told you, im out of town. you got me banned from niketalk. why the hell should my friend send that out now? theres no point of it. he might as well just keep it cause i frankly dont give a anymore.
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was just messing around with the meetup and time. i got better things to do on a friday.

seriously tho something needs to be done. i didnt buy a $600 camera, 10 cases of heineken and a grill for nothing :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS

TEAM WARRIORS

Why would you set a meeting time, you know he is reading this thread right? At least, discuss the time via PM.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

lol we're not stupid to actually put the time and day..we're just messing with him. but guaranteed we will show up on his porch and chase him like michael jackson in this thriller video clip

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXSmhNC71E
TEAM WARRIORS

got this pm from ISS, he has/is frauding some others as well.

To: phillykix
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:29 pm
Subject: fraud post on nike talk Quote message
Yo, whats good man. I saw your post on nike talk about that f*g (litoaznboi) who frauded you. I am in the same exact situation you are as far as that kid is concerened...i shipped out my tour yellow IV and he was suppose to shipp out the stussy dunks but never did. I just wanted to know dude.. where you able to get your kicks back? Or has anyopne helped you out at all? Hit me back up, my email is

TEAM WARRIORS

Clot Dunkesto's sz 9 were mine, I was supposed to get Hunters and then I was gonna follow with some cash for him.

He got Lovemysneakers on here for a BMP, and the kid from Iss's tour yellow's.

Damn, he emailed me about a month ago wanting to trade my TOUR IVs for his NDS spacejams plus cash. ahaha good thing I didn't agree.

Back
Top Bottom