got hacked on xbl smh...watchout

I must say, I use to always be on xbox live... since I got my ps3 on black friday, I've turned my xbox on maybe 5x.. and if I did, was cause my daughter wanted to watch Netflix.

Then again, I don't play my ps3 much either lol, besides blu ray and netflix/hulu.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Son, that's the worst.. 
laugh.gif

But then these little nerds know how to "flood my IP address" and then I get booted offline for like 20 minutes 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Microsoft needs to step it up and get some better privacy protection going on or something..

By the way, sorry to hear that OP, thanks for the heads up..
dog i work at an ISP and i've gotten hella calls regarding this flooding. haha i just refer them to Microsoft.
laugh.gif

can somebody explain this?

and is this something thats affecting all online gaming (ps3/pc/xbx) or just xbox?

I knew this was going to turn into a ps3 > xbox thread
laugh.gif
. Ive played on ps3 a couple of times and mostly everyone sucks on there. And like 1/10 people have mics
laugh.gif

OP do you own FIFA 2012? The reason I ask is, accounts are being hacked because of FIFA club cars.hackers buy a boat load of MS points to buy these cards, and trade them to their main account.This whole hacking issue on the 360 has been growning and falling on deaths ear. There is a 40 page thread on NeoGaf withPeople having their accounts compromised with hundreds of dollars charged.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

OP do you own FIFA 2012? The reason I ask is, accounts are being hacked because of FIFA club cars.hackers buy a boat load of MS points to buy these cards, and trade them to their main account.This whole hacking issue on the 360 has been growning and falling on deaths ear. There is a 40 page thread on NeoGaf withPeople having their accounts compromised with hundreds of dollars charged.
na i don't, only game ive been playing lately is skyrim 

OP do you own FIFA 2012? The reason I ask is, accounts are being hacked because of FIFA club cars.
hackers buy a boat load of MS points to buy these cards, and trade them to their main account.
This whole hacking issue on the 360 has been growning and falling on deaths ear. There is a 40 page thread on NeoGaf with
People having their accounts compromised with hundreds of dollars charged.

I've been playing Fifa 2012 for a cool minute but never heard of fifa club cards? what is that?

i know ps3 isn't talking. LOL!

PS3 ppl/ are like cod vs bf3ppl and iphone vs droid ppl

lonely *@@ system users. people getting hacked here and there doesn't compare to the whole SYSTEM online use being shut down.

ppl=you people.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by 18th letter

you guys got taken down for a whole summer though fam

Whole summer? 
laugh.gif

Enjoy paying to play. 
I hope you enjoyed having all of your credit card information that's stored on PSN being widely open to the hackers who got into the network for weeks on end.
roll.gif

And also, we will enjoy playing on our paid servers, it shows in the gameplay because it doesn't take me 15 minutes to find a game. And when I do find a game, I don't lag out or get a connection screen for 5 more minutes before I spawn into a horrible connection on a horrible server.
tongue.gif
Have fun on your free connection with your paper thin controllers and flimsy analog sticks.
laugh.gif

man, chill

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Dimelo

PS3>>>>>

you guys got taken down for a whole summer though fam
yea, I like the ps3 but Dimelo, you can't even say it in this thread because of what happened 
laugh.gif

BTW, I own both systems, so the hell with system A > system B crap...I enjoy both consoles for what they provide.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

OP do you own FIFA 2012? The reason I ask is, accounts are being hacked because of FIFA club cars.
hackers buy a boat load of MS points to buy these cards, and trade them to their main account.
This whole hacking issue on the 360 has been growing and falling on deaths ear. There is a 40 page thread on NeoGaf with
People having their accounts compromised with hundreds of dollars charged.

I've been playing Fifa 2012 for a cool minute but never heard of fifa club cards? what is that?
its called FIFA '12 Premium Gold Packs. as of now Microsoft doesn't know where the breach is coming from.
for anyone with a xbox i say never use your C.C on the system. go to amazon to buy points or live subscriptions, save yourself the headache if you are hacked.

Back
Top Bottom