just got a ps3 with mw2 and headset for $200
got a 13" macbook for $125
and yesterday copped black ops for ps3 for $10 brand new

post yours

post yours

Share your connect or you leave me no choice but to call the proper authorities bro.

Share your connect or you leave me no choice but to call the proper authorities bro.

damn i miss working at the bank. all the local businesses hooked you up with everything. free car wash and discounted detailing. cheap oil changes and maintenance. free beers and vip treatment at bars and clubs.

damn i miss working at the bank. all the local businesses hooked you up with everything. free car wash and discounted detailing. cheap oil changes and maintenance. free beers and vip treatment at bars and clubs.

Wow. Those are crackhead prices.

Here are my hook ups
Razor electric scooter for 20 bucks. Original 60. The price was printed out incorrectly.
Got a wii controller with motion plus for 10 bucks.

Wow. Those are crackhead prices.

Here are my hook ups
Razor electric scooter for 20 bucks. Original 60. The price was printed out incorrectly.
Got a wii controller with motion plus for 10 bucks.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

post yours

eek.gif

um...im #poor so i don't buy much.

i got a two for one deal on boca burgers last time when i went to the grocery store?
roll.gif

one of my grandpa's friends is giving me his old volvo for free because he thinks i'm a good kid. it needs work but its currently running, so that's all I care about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

post yours

eek.gif

um...im #poor so i don't buy much.

i got a two for one deal on boca burgers last time when i went to the grocery store?
roll.gif

one of my grandpa's friends is giving me his old volvo for free because he thinks i'm a good kid. it needs work but its currently running, so that's all I care about.
pimp.gif

My neighbor always steals clothes from Dillard's and Macy's so I buy random things off him. This New Year's I got 4 Lacoste shirts off him for $10 each

Back
Top Bottom