got it for the low APPRECIATION vol. i need crack money

My neighbor always steals clothes from Dillard's and Macy's so I buy random things off him. This New Year's I got 4 Lacoste shirts off him for $10 each

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

just got a ps3 with mw2 and headset for $200
got a 13" macbook for $125
and yesterday copped black ops for ps3 for $10 brand new

post yours
a new macbook or a old one that was gonna be thrown away?

just got a ps3 with mw2 and headset for $200
got a 13" macbook for $125
and yesterday copped black ops for ps3 for $10 brand new

post yours
a new macbook or a old one that was gonna be thrown away?

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

My neighbor always steals clothes from Dillard's and Macy's so I buy random things off him. This New Year's I got 4 Lacoste shirts off him for $10 each
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

roll.gif

Damn, Macbook for 125. I can see that Craigslist ad getting flagged, easy. Do tell about the connect.

Damn, Macbook for 125. I can see that Craigslist ad getting flagged, easy. Do tell about the connect.

connect is the streets

but back in oakland i used to come up on things like a nice amp with 3 10s in a box for 100 and a broke ipod
cars for like 4 or 5 and sell them for a g
my boy just sold me a ipod nano video for a dub

connect is the streets

but back in oakland i used to come up on things like a nice amp with 3 10s in a box for 100 and a broke ipod

I got my macbook for $200 but it's the late 06 model. I seen it was worth over 400 so that was a good purchase for me. Still runs super smooth. I usually make my money back by getting something for the low and reselling it at a higher or equal price when I'm done with it.

I got my macbook for $200 but it's the late 06 model. I seen it was worth over 400 so that was a good purchase for me. Still runs super smooth. I usually make my money back by getting something for the low and reselling it at a higher or equal price when I'm done with it.

connect is the streets

aka Stolen Goods
I know I buy it and sell it on ebay that way everyone gets paid
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

connect is the streets

aka Stolen Goods
I know I buy it and sell it on ebay that way everyone gets paid
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom