Got Jumped Last Night

nice PS.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
That woulda been a no no had it been me, especially a couple years ago. Lived in an apartment owned by the university. they woulda kicked my door in and hada lil hall before they got to my room, always had that thing under my pillow.

OP, smash ol girl again, take pics and post pics on Twitter w/ ya face blurred out. That'll teach em for kickin ur roommate out

Originally Posted by xTonexBonex818

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes - it's a duck blur
You might solve a mystery or rewrite history

Duck Tales, Oo-oo
Tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales, oo-oo

D-d-d-danger, watch behind you - there's a stranger out to find you
What to do? Just grab onto some Duck Tales, oo-oo!
Not pony tails or cotton tails but Duck Tales, oo-oo!

When it seems they're headed for the final curtain
Bold deduction never fails, that's for certain
The worst of messes become successes!

Duck Tales, Oo-oo
Tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales, oo-oo
Not pony tails or cotton tails but Duck Tales, oo-oo!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you got the lyrics wrong man. This is the right version.

http://www.youtube.com/v/y3KRQSpORW0&hl=en&fs=1&

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by wildout4

#1 rule when getting jumped is throw the first punch. cuz thats prolly all your gonna get.

truer words have never been spoken.

That's gonna get you killed. The attacker is gonna think. "Oh?? This dude is really giving up a fight, lets really beat him down." If youdon't fight back, the attackers will think what is the point? He's not fighting back.

I say OP is smart for not fighting back, what's the point of getting in 1 punch against 6 people, you got to pick and choose your battles.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by Al Audi

duck_tales.jpg

from the story.......it seems you should be hospitalized or in VERY bad condition.

6 dudes barge into my dorm room push my roomates out lock the door and proceed to whoop the @*!+ out of me i was in the corner against the dresser getting my head kicked in.

Quoted for truth.

Get yourself a Springfield XDM 9mm loaded with some Hydrashocks. If need be you would be able to double tap all "6 dudes" and still have 8 roundsleft.

BTW +1 on the Ducktales

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Dudes calling ducktales cause he got jumped by 6 ppl and isn't in the intensive care ward?
laugh.gif
This is an everyday thing in NY. Not saying that's a good thing. I'm saying there's no reason to yell fake.

Thats what I was saying to myself But OP got beat while he was drunk so who knows he probably seen 6 people but it was really 2 just my 2 Cents

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh @ 6 dudes fighting over a !$!@

actually
lmfaooooo @ 6 dudes fighting over the honor of a skeezer
thats why it dont add up to me/.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

wildout4 wrote:

#1 rule when getting jumped is throw the first punch. cuz thats prolly all your gonna get.

That's gonna get you killed. The attacker is gonna think. "Oh?? This dude is really giving up a fight, lets really beat him down." If you don't fight back, the attackers will think what is the point? He's not fighting back.

I say OP is smart for not fighting back, what's the point of getting in 1 punch against 6 people, you got to pick and choose your battles.

they werent in the middle in the street, they were in a dorm room.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Dudes calling ducktales cause he got jumped by 6 ppl and isn't in the intensive care ward?
laugh.gif
This is an everyday thing in NY. Not saying that's a good thing. I'm saying there's no reason to yell fake.

Thats what I was saying to myself But OP got beat while he was drunk so who knows he probably seen 6 people but it was really 2 just my 2 Cents
We all know its and everyday thing everywhere not just NY.. Were just wanting to see pics of the damage done
ohwell.gif
.. if OP can't provide that then were allowed calls ducktales on this story

My roommate and I just got in a drunken shoving match/fight, but you better believe that if some guys came busting in to kick his %%# I'd be ready to go.

Your roommates are weak as !!%% for not standing up for you and trying to help out.

That sucks but you shouldn't be messing around with a girl in a relationship of any kind...

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

wildout4 wrote:

That's gonna get you killed. The attacker is gonna think. "Oh?? This dude is really giving up a fight, lets really beat him down." If you don't fight back, the attackers will think what is the point? He's not fighting back.

they werent in the middle in the street, they were in a dorm room.
rsxug0.gif

Back
Top Bottom