Got Jumped Last Night

Wth some of you dudes talking about? Getting beat down by 6 dudes is an everyday thing?? Cats always wanna make NY seem so hard. Son said he was getting kickedin the head in a corner. Yall gettin jumped by 6 kids if you think this story legit. 6 grown men kickin you in a corner will leave you in critical/dead. MaybeI'm crazy I dunno. Lemme pick 5 dudes I know to help me kick a man when he drunk and down in the corner hell be weezin like that martial arts video wherethat dude died an was dragged out back. NT is funny.

I'm pretty sure people get jumped everyday.. But I agree, 6 dudes kicking you in the head while you're basically defenseless won't end in youposting about it on NT
smh.gif

Yo come to Brooklyn I can show u 6-7 people (17-21) jump a person and he get up probably a black eye head a lil lump but nothing u can't fix at home ugotta remember some people just wanna be apart of it so they don't look soft and maybe 1 r 2 really wanna hurt u but if it's 6 people that really wannado damage yea without a doubt u gonna be in ICU

gotta stay strapped. that's why when I was in dorms I had samurai katanas laid out. this freshman wasn't playin'

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Wth some of you dudes talking about? Getting beat down by 6 dudes is an everyday thing?? Cats always wanna make NY seem so hard. Son said he was getting kicked in the head in a corner. Yall gettin jumped by 6 kids if you think this story legit. 6 grown men kickin you in a corner will leave you in critical/dead. Maybe I'm crazy I dunno. Lemme pick 5 dudes I know to help me kick a man when he drunk and down in the corner hell be weezin like that martial arts video where that dude died an was dragged out back. NT is funny.
I gotta co-sign this....

my boy got jumped by 4 dudes outside of a bar at Hofstra, and spent the next 3 nights in the hospital with some serious damage done to his face and upper body. The fact that this dude "claims" he was jumped by 6 dudes and posted his story the day after REEKS of being a total fib.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Yo come to Brooklyn I can show u 6-7 people (17-21) jump a person and he get up probably a black eye head a lil lump but nothing u can't fix at home u gotta remember some people just wanna be apart of it so they don't look soft and maybe 1 r 2 really wanna hurt u but if it's 6 people that really wanna do damage yea without a doubt u gonna be in ICU
ok maybe this is my point that

some ppl just doin BS like WWE actin like damage is bein done, lil side shuffle kicks.

6 ppl who really wanna do damage you can easily KILL somebody.

im good now.

Wth some of you dudes talking about? Getting beat down by 6 dudes is an everyday thing?? Cats always wanna make NY seem so hard. Son said he was getting kicked in the head in a corner. Yall gettin jumped by 6 kids if you think this story legit. 6 grown men kickin you in a corner will leave you in critical/dead. Maybe I'm crazy I dunno. Lemme pick 5 dudes I know to help me kick a man when he drunk and down in the corner hell be weezin like that martial arts video where that dude died an was dragged out back. NT is funny.
I'm pretty sure if I randomly picked 6 NTers they couldn't put a dent in me. Sure I'd be hurt but not in the hospital
laugh.gif

6 dudes can jump you and not go in. 1 dude in a corner can't actually be getting hit with six feet simultaneously.

If I'm wrong tho maybe OP's dead.

If you can live with taking a L...cool...if not you need to get at dude...he sent goons to beat u up for beating his girl...what a sucka...yeah you need tohandle that!

.....and with the last bit of energy in his soul he typed this fabrication. Duck Motha F'N Tales sir.

also remember they bum rushed dude dorm. if you know the size of dorms, you know that you cant do much in there. let alone have 6 dudes jump youin the corner? they was probably taking turns like they was running a train on dude.

"im done, who next?"
"im up"
"its mine turn, you went already"
"alright alright fam, tag me in then"

Why would you want to kill/send someone to icu in college ? Would you want to trade your college life with a life of getting your fudge-packed over yourboy's premiscious gf ? No one here is questioning your ability to provide a thorough beat-down along with several of your handpicked friends, it's justthat it seems that this was more about instilling the fear of God into this wantonly disrespectful young man.

Back
Top Bottom