Got my "NEW" Whip!!

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by StillIn729

kids crash Z's all the time, a GTR is just asking for an early funeral
I agree, but OP isn't 17, he said he was 21 (same age as me) and I've been driving for around 5 years now...mellowed out quite a bit since then. BTW, sick car. Some rims an a nice exhaust and you'll have an awesome weekend driver.

lol sodium it is

21 yrs old is "new driver" now?

kid prolly been drivin since age 16/17 like most kids then

enjoy the ride OP

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I agree, but OP isn't 17, he said he was 21 (same age as me) and I've been driving for around 5 years now...mellowed out quite a bit since then. BTW, sick car. Some rims an a nice exhaust and you'll have an awesome weekend driver.

lol sodium it is

enjoy the ride OP
OP is not 21
laugh.gif

he JUST turned 16

http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../10019023#...-10019023

lol sodium it is

enjoy the ride OP
OP is not 21
laugh.gif

he JUST turned 16

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hopefully one day I'll he in the same position your pop is in where I can tell my kid pick whatever car you want :smoking
Nice car

could not have said it any better
pimp.gif
real nice tho love the color anything over 50k has to be white for me in my eyes lol be safe and just dont respond to people on NT.

pimp.gif

alot of hate on NT. good choice of car.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hopefully one day I'll he in the same position your pop is in where I can tell my kid pick whatever car you want :smoking
Nice car

could not have said it any better
pimp.gif
real nice tho love the color anything over 50k has to be white for me in my eyes lol be safe and just dont respond to people on NT.

pimp.gif

alot of hate on NT. good choice of car.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

lol sodium it is

enjoy the ride OP
OP is not 21
laugh.gif

he JUST turned 16

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

jelly. i was still on that public transportation at 16 let alone 18.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

lol sodium it is

enjoy the ride OP
OP is not 21
laugh.gif

he JUST turned 16

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

jelly. i was still on that public transportation at 16 let alone 18.
ohwell.gif

thanks everybody! cant wait until my plates come so i can drive around around without being hassled.

yes, i am 16 and a sophmore in high school. no mods for a while, dont have the doe to even mess with a gtr. stock warranty still has a couple years on it so i'll wait it out. my dads first response was "70k for a NISSAN?!? FOR A NISSAN?!? you can get a benz or a bmw for that price!", overall i am extremely happy with it! havent figured out all the modes and modules yet. oh and parents never specified a limit, we visited some bmw, merc, lexus dealers, parents didnt say anything about price but i'm sure they wouldnt have gone over 80k.  considering my mom was going to give me her 2006 gx460 so she can replace it was a 2011 gx model.  all my relatives drive toyotas, lexus, benz, and bmw, so im the first to ever get a nissan.

i am born and raised in seattle, but moved to bellevue a few years back. but i do go over to seattle a lot.   

edit.

thanks everybody! cant wait until my plates come so i can drive around around without being hassled.

yes, i am 16 and a sophmore in high school. no mods for a while, dont have the doe to even mess with a gtr. stock warranty still has a couple years on it so i'll wait it out. my dads first response was "70k for a NISSAN?!? FOR A NISSAN?!? you can get a benz or a bmw for that price!", overall i am extremely happy with it! havent figured out all the modes and modules yet. oh and parents never specified a limit, we visited some bmw, merc, lexus dealers, parents didnt say anything about price but i'm sure they wouldnt have gone over 80k.  considering my mom was going to give me her 2006 gx460 so she can replace it was a 2011 gx model.  all my relatives drive toyotas, lexus, benz, and bmw, so im the first to ever get a nissan.

i am born and raised in seattle, but moved to bellevue a few years back. but i do go over to seattle a lot.   

edit.

Back
Top Bottom