Got my "NEW" Whip!!

16 + gtr = *any popcorn gif*

people think im spoiled cuz im an only child and my parents paid for my college. but after seeing this i'm questioning where the line is drawn between privileged and spoiled. my parents buying me a ride like that? never.

at the same time, nothing wrong with getting a free ride from the folks if you don't brag about to the world. i ain't even mad
pimp.gif

16 + gtr = *any popcorn gif*

people think im spoiled cuz im an only child and my parents paid for my college. but after seeing this i'm questioning where the line is drawn between privileged and spoiled. my parents buying me a ride like that? never.

at the same time, nothing wrong with getting a free ride from the folks if you don't brag about to the world. i ain't even mad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

thanks everybody! cant wait until my plates come so i can drive around around without being hassled.

yes, i am 16 and a sophmore in high school. no mods for a while, dont have the doe to even mess with a gtr. stock warranty still has a couple years on it so i'll wait it out. my dads first response was "70k for a NISSAN?!? FOR A NISSAN?!? you can get a benz or a bmw for that price!", overall i am extremely happy with it! havent figured out all the modes and modules yet. oh and parents never specified a limit, we visited some bmw, merc, lexus dealers, parents didnt say anything about price but i'm sure they wouldnt have gone over 80k.  considering my mom was going to give me her 2006 gx460 so she can replace it was a 2011 gx model.  all my relatives drive toyotas, lexus, benz, and bmw, so im the first to ever get a nissan.

i am born and raised in seattle, but moved to bellevue a few years back. but i do go over to seattle a lot.   

edit.

Sheeesshhh must be nice.... wish I had parents like these

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

thanks everybody! cant wait until my plates come so i can drive around around without being hassled.

yes, i am 16 and a sophmore in high school. no mods for a while, dont have the doe to even mess with a gtr. stock warranty still has a couple years on it so i'll wait it out. my dads first response was "70k for a NISSAN?!? FOR A NISSAN?!? you can get a benz or a bmw for that price!", overall i am extremely happy with it! havent figured out all the modes and modules yet. oh and parents never specified a limit, we visited some bmw, merc, lexus dealers, parents didnt say anything about price but i'm sure they wouldnt have gone over 80k.  considering my mom was going to give me her 2006 gx460 so she can replace it was a 2011 gx model.  all my relatives drive toyotas, lexus, benz, and bmw, so im the first to ever get a nissan.

i am born and raised in seattle, but moved to bellevue a few years back. but i do go over to seattle a lot.   

edit.

Sheeesshhh must be nice.... wish I had parents like these

You're sure they wouldn't have gone over $80k. Terrible parents, absolutely terrible. I've never seen a parent not spend at least $85k on their 16 year old who doesn't have their license!

You're sure they wouldn't have gone over $80k. Terrible parents, absolutely terrible. I've never seen a parent not spend at least $85k on their 16 year old who doesn't have their license!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

giving a new driver a GTR=bad parenting (nothing to do with money)

the car itself is sick

no.... everything automatic, awd, tons of electronic aids.....it's very easy to drive. lots of power but very easy to handle.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

giving a new driver a GTR=bad parenting (nothing to do with money)

the car itself is sick

no.... everything automatic, awd, tons of electronic aids.....it's very easy to drive. lots of power but very easy to handle.

I'm jealous. I really am. My first car is my 2005 honda civic. I'm happy for you though.
Don't let the gtr get the best of you. It's not worth it at the end

Spoiler [+]
Who the hell am i kidding, of course its worth it. It's just not cool when you're caught speeding or crash. Nonetheless, you're on a new level
pimp.gif
congrats

I'm jealous. I really am. My first car is my 2005 honda civic. I'm happy for you though.
Don't let the gtr get the best of you. It's not worth it at the end

Spoiler [+]
Who the hell am i kidding, of course its worth it. It's just not cool when you're caught speeding or crash. Nonetheless, you're on a new level
pimp.gif
congrats

Back
Top Bottom