Got my "NEW" Whip!!

ohqv0x.jpg

perfect U Mad pic?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

thanks everybody! cant wait until my plates come so i can drive around around without being hassled.

yes, i am 16 and a sophmore in high school. no mods for a while, dont have the doe to even mess with a gtr. stock warranty still has a couple years on it so i'll wait it out. my dads first response was "70k for a NISSAN?!? FOR A NISSAN?!? you can get a benz or a bmw for that price!", overall i am extremely happy with it! havent figured out all the modes and modules yet. oh and parents never specified a limit, we visited some bmw, merc, lexus dealers, parents didnt say anything about price but i'm sure they wouldnt have gone over 80k.  considering my mom was going to give me her 2006 gx460 so she can replace it was a 2011 gx model.  all my relatives drive toyotas, lexus, benz, and bmw, so im the first to ever get a nissan.

i am born and raised in seattle, but moved to bellevue a few years back. but i do go over to seattle a lot.   

edit.
dope my mom bought me a porsche panamera and then decided to take it back and make it her own
alien.gif

now im in search for a cheap car , civic or 3 series
frown.gif

roll.gif
 panamera to a civic. thats gotta hurt. 

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

thanks everybody! cant wait until my plates come so i can drive around around without being hassled.

yes, i am 16 and a sophmore in high school. no mods for a while, dont have the doe to even mess with a gtr. stock warranty still has a couple years on it so i'll wait it out. my dads first response was "70k for a NISSAN?!? FOR A NISSAN?!? you can get a benz or a bmw for that price!", overall i am extremely happy with it! havent figured out all the modes and modules yet. oh and parents never specified a limit, we visited some bmw, merc, lexus dealers, parents didnt say anything about price but i'm sure they wouldnt have gone over 80k.  considering my mom was going to give me her 2006 gx460 so she can replace it was a 2011 gx model.  all my relatives drive toyotas, lexus, benz, and bmw, so im the first to ever get a nissan.

i am born and raised in seattle, but moved to bellevue a few years back. but i do go over to seattle a lot.   

edit.
dope my mom bought me a porsche panamera and then decided to take it back and make it her own
alien.gif

now im in search for a cheap car , civic or 3 series
frown.gif

roll.gif
 panamera to a civic. thats gotta hurt. 

Haha, no that is not me in the car. My friends sitting for pictures. I actually tower over them, I'm 6'1" 180lbs.

My dad runs a construction company both in the states and in china.

sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haha, no that is not me in the car. My friends sitting for pictures. I actually tower over them, I'm 6'1" 180lbs.

My dad runs a construction company both in the states and in china.

sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit.

im guessing you either attend bellevue high or newport?

Back
Top Bottom