Got my "NEW" Whip!!

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

thanks everybody! cant wait until my plates come so i can drive around around without being hassled.

yes, i am 16 and a sophmore in high school. no mods for a while, dont have the doe to even mess with a gtr. stock warranty still has a couple years on it so i'll wait it out. my dads first response was "70k for a NISSAN?!? FOR A NISSAN?!? you can get a benz or a bmw for that price!", overall i am extremely happy with it! havent figured out all the modes and modules yet. oh and parents never specified a limit, we visited some bmw, merc, lexus dealers, parents didnt say anything about price but i'm sure they wouldnt have gone over 80k.  considering my mom was going to give me her 2006 gx460 so she can replace it was a 2011 gx model.  all my relatives drive toyotas, lexus, benz, and bmw, so im the first to ever get a nissan.

i am born and raised in seattle, but moved to bellevue a few years back. but i do go over to seattle a lot.   

edit.

im guessing you either attend bellevue high or newport?

16 with a car like this? Jelly
30t6p3b.gif
!

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Sputnik's GTR thread > this one

that dude just got everyone mad
laugh.gif
his arrogance was off the roof

anyhow, drive safe kid.
thats because sputnik wanted us to believe that he paid for the car himself by working at Nordstrom + he made a thread about not getting a date to his prom....son was just begging to get flamed
actually i paid 30k of my money, never said i paid for all of it myself. if you dont believe me, its all good
and not having a date to prom, @!!# no, i had two
laugh.gif

what youre talking about has to do with my friend. long story but it was another nter now known as yen2dro3, you guys probably seen him, he posted videos of himself juggling a soccer ball and balancing a broom.
well back before he became crazy i found him a date for prom, and he was asking whether he should go or not. he was waiting to get his account approved during the time, so he posted on my account. theres a few dudes that know
me in real life on here and they can all tell u im not bs'ing
I remember those videos, but forgot who made them. So that was who it was

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
thats because sputnik wanted us to believe that he paid for the car himself by working at Nordstrom + he made a thread about not getting a date to his prom....son was just begging to get flamed
actually i paid 30k of my money, never said i paid for all of it myself. if you dont believe me, its all good
laugh.gif

what youre talking about has to do with my friend. long story but it was another nter now known as yen2dro3, you guys probably seen him, he posted videos of himself juggling a soccer ball and balancing a broom.
well back before he became crazy i found him a date for prom, and he was asking whether he should go or not. he was waiting to get his account approved during the time, so he posted on my account. theres a few dudes that know
I remember those videos, but forgot who made them. So that was who it was

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by StillIn729

kids crash Z's all the time, a GTR is just asking for an early funeral

stillin you do sound real jealous though, an we all know youre a big nissan guy

so at his age.........youd only pick your current 370z?

we all wanted, skylines, supras, etc back in HS...........he has rich parents its only natural.........an m3 is too much for a 17 year old but if your 17 youre gonna pick that up before civic si anyday if your parents can an allow you too.

o yea OP http://www.hennesseyperfo...ce.com/gtr-upgrades.html
sick.gif
trust me, I'm not jealous, I could afford a $65k GTR but I have other things I'd rather put my money into.  I'm speaking the truth about kids crashing cars, I've been on Z forums since the early 2000's and I can't tell you how many cars I see totaled from kids who can't drive.

I'm questioning the parents choice of car not the price, automatic or not a car close to 500 hp has vast potential for harm. 

we all wanted, skylines, supras, etc back in HS...........he has rich parents its only natural.........an m3 is too much for a 17 year old but if your 17 youre gonna pick that up before civic si anyday if your parents can an allow you too.

sick.gif
trust me, I'm not jealous, I could afford a $65k GTR but I have other things I'd rather put my money into.  I'm speaking the truth about kids crashing cars, I've been on Z forums since the early 2000's and I can't tell you how many cars I see totaled from kids who can't drive.

I'm questioning the parents choice of car not the price, automatic or not a car close to 500 hp has vast potential for harm. 

sick.gif

If he wanted a GTR and the parents could afford it, "safety" would be the last thing on the parents minds. And yes, thats the honest truth, atleast for the people I know. The only thing that parents worry about the most is the price, safety is there but not as an important factor as people would like to think.

If I had $65k though,  M3 > GTR. 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

If he wanted a GTR and the parents could afford it, "safety" would be the last thing on the parents minds. And yes, thats the honest truth, atleast for the people I know. The only thing that parents worry about the most is the price, safety is there but not as an important factor as people would like to think.

If I had $65k though,  M3 > GTR. 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

i agree a 100% , its very easy for a car to get away from a kid , im sure we've all seen the bugatti video where he ran in to a lake with it an this is a grown man
im sure the op can afford some track time class to learn the car

sick.gif

i agree a 100% , its very easy for a car to get away from a kid , im sure we've all seen the bugatti video where he ran in to a lake with it an this is a grown man
im sure the op can afford some track time class to learn the car

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Who you calling crazy? Cuz of some stupid youtube videos? and you hacking my facebook. You made $30,000 for real? How cool. Is that from you stealing from 24hr fitness lockers or you working ones a week at nordstrom rack? I'm telling you sergay don't make me expose you or better yet post them pics of your face rearranged by some little asian dude. I posted those videos as a joke. I guess i'm not funny.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Who you calling crazy? Cuz of some stupid youtube videos? and you hacking my facebook. You made $30,000 for real? How cool. Is that from you stealing from 24hr fitness lockers or you working ones a week at nordstrom rack? I'm telling you sergay don't make me expose you or better yet post them pics of your face rearranged by some little asian dude. I posted those videos as a joke. I guess i'm not funny.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom