Got my "NEW" Whip!!

lol some hatin #+$ cats in here, give props when its due. Sweet ride though man, feel free to give me a ride when youre in the neighborhood... addys right there

<-----------------
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

lol some hatin #+$ cats in here, give props when its due. Sweet ride though man, feel free to give me a ride when youre in the neighborhood... addys right there

<-----------------
tongue.gif

dude.

did you even LOOK at that thing?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

<-----------------
tongue.gif

dude.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

<-----------------
tongue.gif

dude.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

No i didnt, i decided to shoot straight for pg 5 and give oh boy props. Care to explain exactly what we're looking at here?

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

<-----------------
tongue.gif

dude.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

No i didnt, i decided to shoot straight for pg 5 and give oh boy props. Care to explain exactly what we're looking at here?

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

roll.gif

i remember when sputink or w.e made a thread about his r35 dude got FLAMED
roll.gif

nice R35 though
pimp.gif

lol last response i spent the right with two girls, one of whom blacked out and started running around in the streets, i left her 20 miles away from her house and now she says shes pressing charges
laugh.gif

but anyways im in seattle too and have a couple friends with gtrs too, so anytime youre down for a lil drive, hit me up.

btw ive been having mine since 17, iono if this kid has me beat
mad.gif
jk

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

roll.gif

i remember when sputink or w.e made a thread about his r35 dude got FLAMED
roll.gif

nice R35 though
pimp.gif

lol last response i spent the right with two girls, one of whom blacked out and started running around in the streets, i left her 20 miles away from her house and now she says shes pressing charges
laugh.gif

but anyways im in seattle too and have a couple friends with gtrs too, so anytime youre down for a lil drive, hit me up.

btw ive been having mine since 17, iono if this kid has me beat
mad.gif
jk

Back
Top Bottom