Got my "NEW" Whip!!

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

There's a car post that has been on the front page tonight.

No need to show off.

Yo your a grown %%# man.... you should be ashamed of yourself hatin on this kid.

e92>r35 
tongue.gif

Nice pick up.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

There's a car post that has been on the front page tonight.

No need to show off.

Yo your a grown %%# man.... you should be ashamed of yourself hatin on this kid.

e92>r35 
tongue.gif

Nice pick up.

on the surface it would seem your parent's really love you but your dad's business is struggling and he took out a life insurance policy on you

yeah I'm also jealous, 65k is a steal

on the surface it would seem your parent's really love you but your dad's business is struggling and he took out a life insurance policy on you

yeah I'm also jealous, 65k is a steal

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

Car is the nicest thing I have ever received from my parents, much love to them! Mom was going to just give me her lexus gx470 but dad said I could choose something. So for a while could not decide either brand new isf or m3, but optd for a used gtr as it more uncommon around here. Yeah, im not going to say "i worked this much" "i saved for years" "i got no help from parents", they bought it for me and i drive it. Any body asks and i tell them they bought it. btw, i already have a gf she doesnt like it cause it looks "too fat". and i dont have any money to do mods i team read for money at my school haha, i probably wont do anything with it until im i graduate.
Congrats, be prepared to get hate from lames of NT though. There are quite a few jealous clowns in here already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

Car is the nicest thing I have ever received from my parents, much love to them! Mom was going to just give me her lexus gx470 but dad said I could choose something. So for a while could not decide either brand new isf or m3, but optd for a used gtr as it more uncommon around here. Yeah, im not going to say "i worked this much" "i saved for years" "i got no help from parents", they bought it for me and i drive it. Any body asks and i tell them they bought it. btw, i already have a gf she doesnt like it cause it looks "too fat". and i dont have any money to do mods i team read for money at my school haha, i probably wont do anything with it until im i graduate.
Congrats, be prepared to get hate from lames of NT though. There are quite a few jealous clowns in here already
laugh.gif

Hopefully one day I'll he in the same position your pop is in where I can tell my kid pick whatever car you want :smoking
Nice car

Hopefully one day I'll he in the same position your pop is in where I can tell my kid pick whatever car you want :smoking
Nice car

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

lol some hatin #+$ cats in here, give props when its due. Sweet ride though man, feel free to give me a ride when youre in the neighborhood... addys right there

<-----------------
tongue.gif

Give props? What, for having rich parents?

It's a nice car.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

lol some hatin #+$ cats in here, give props when its due. Sweet ride though man, feel free to give me a ride when youre in the neighborhood... addys right there

<-----------------
tongue.gif

Give props? What, for having rich parents?

It's a nice car.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nice car

could not have said it any better
pimp.gif
real nice tho love the color anything over 50k has to be white for me in my eyes lol be safe and just dont respond to people on NT.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nice car

could not have said it any better
pimp.gif
real nice tho love the color anything over 50k has to be white for me in my eyes lol be safe and just dont respond to people on NT.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

65k is a steal

um......09 gtr............isnt that ballpark range? its still a nissan.....

what was your spending  limit OP?

edit: i was gonna say wait till the new m5 drops.............is bmw serious? that thing is gonna cost 100k?

o yea NICE btw. if given that position from my rents i know i wouldve took a long time with what I wanted.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

65k is a steal

um......09 gtr............isnt that ballpark range? its still a nissan.....

what was your spending  limit OP?

edit: i was gonna say wait till the new m5 drops.............is bmw serious? that thing is gonna cost 100k?

o yea NICE btw. if given that position from my rents i know i wouldve took a long time with what I wanted.

30t6p3b.gif
Im doin it all wrong.
Originally Posted by Al Audi

Where were u when Ben copped his in '07-08? They been over 100k

Back
Top Bottom