Got offered to be a web cam dude? $2,000 wwyd

$2,000 would be nice right about now...but damn
laugh.gif
that's somethin' to think about. If it was really 100 legit [there's no way you'dpositively know tho] I'd think hard about it [no pun intended haha]

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm pretty sure this is how the great Brothers of the Bang established their empire. The fact that you're actually thinking about it is scary. And the rest of you guys saying you will would fall right into the trap as well.

...Surely it starts off w/ fapping on cam for 2g's, but before you know it, you'd be jerking two other dudes off, and getting blasted in the face for 5k.

...I'm straight.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

As long as there's no funny business I say do it $2,000 looks real good right now
thats what im sayin...and you ain't showin your face? pssh..i fap on top of females for free....
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

hell naw, watch you go up there and then theres gonna be a gang og gay men and rape you.....then you really gonna be hurtin

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

I'm pretty sure this is how the great Brothers of the Bang established their empire. The fact that you're actually thinking about it is scary. And the rest of you guys saying you will would fall right into the trap as well.

...Surely it starts off w/ fapping on cam for 2g's, but before you know it, you'd be jerking two other dudes off, and getting blasted in the face for 5k.

...I'm straight.
gucci-mane.0.0.0x0.268x262.jpeg
*@+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by daproblem53

...I'm straight.
*@+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its fishy. He says you're hot and you're perfect for it, but then all that will be seen is you jacking off. If he hasn't seen you naked then howcan you be perfect for it?

jack off for 2k, without my face showin..............

honestly..................that aint bad.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

hell naw, watch you go up there and then theres gonna be a gang og gay men and rape you.....then you really gonna be hurtin

lmao @ a gang og gay men

when you start beating, gay dude is gonna try to go down on you, and if youre stumbling thinkin about this. you'll be stumbling thinkin about that.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

when you start beating, gay dude is gonna try to go down on you, and if youre stumbling thinkin about this. you'll be stumbling thinkin about that.
THIS
lol
real talk ive had offers of this nature b4
never did it cuz i was never offered 2gs
but id do this no face to beat my meat..
most likely dudes gonna have a cam on u
and a hidden cam to get ur face aswell!
dont ask how i know
embarassed.gif

Crazy_eyes_basketball.gif

...I'm straight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds like a trap to me

if a chick asked i would tell you to go for it

Wow. Fapping to 2 stacks on cam no face sounds gud. But the fact that it's for a bunch of dudes changes the whole complexion of the offer for me.

Back
Top Bottom