Got ripped off...

I was wanting to know if anyone knows the NT'er Kniccalodeon? Well...it's been a while but I'm not sure how the transaction went but all I know is that I traded him some shoes of mine for some of his and he was supposed to add cash on his end and well...I sent mine and he sent his thereafter. I received some damaged Olympic 7's that weren't what I was supposed to be getting and still waiting on the $70 in Paypal....mind you this was about a year and a half ago and since then, he's came up with sob story after sob story. I just want the money I was owed...I even requested the money on Paypal a week ago and no response....it's probably a little to late huh? Just take it as a loss and move on?

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

I was wanting to know if anyone knows the NT'er Kniccalodeon? Well...it's been a while but I'm not sure how the transaction went but all I know is that I traded him some shoes of mine for some of his and he was supposed to add cash on his end and well...I sent mine and he sent his thereafter. I received some damaged Olympic 7's that weren't what I was supposed to be getting and still waiting on the $70 in Paypal....mind you this was about a year and a half ago and since then, he's came up with sob story after sob story. I just want the money I was owed...I even requested the money on Paypal a week ago and no response....it's probably a little to late huh? Just take it as a loss and move on?
are you serious?

-waystinthyme

Money sent you some DAMAGED Olympic 7's and you expect/expected him to give you the $70?.................and this was a year and a half ago?
I know the NT Detectives are good.....................but DAMN!
Do you smoke?............try L's

I'm a very busy man and I don't have time to be pressing over 70 bucks....but times get hard every now and then...and I forgot my Niketalk password and didn't feel like making a new one seeing as I have good standing with selling on here with this name...figured I'd give the guy some time...maybe a little too much.

And over time, I forgot about it until I went to my Yahoo mail and read all of the emails from him and decided to post this also after finding my password, lol.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Its been over a year and a half..what could possibly be done to get your money back?
Well, I'm not so much worried about the money now I suppose. Guess I'm going to have to take a loss.

Thank's 4x6191990, that's a compliment coming from someone like you. You're proof that afterbirth can survive.
smile.gif

Man your title gotta be like "KNICCALODEON, I'M CALLING YOU OUT, WITCHA SCAMMING !*$!"

Then you might get results...

Back
Top Bottom